Aug 25, 2019
Nah I ain’t saying where I live
What server did this take place on: Pokeverse
Type of appeal: Ban Appeal
Minecraft IGN: Villa__Jah
Punishment reason: Advertising in global
Who issued the punishment (if known): NyaaImKitty
Date/time punishment was issued: 2/11/2020
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: When put up with a second chance, I feel as if any man can change. I learn from mistakes, I try to get up, and learn better. When saying "I'll give you mod in my server" I didn't know that would count as advertising. I thought it was just be a simple joke, play it off, go on with my day. I didn't mention the name of a server, or what platform it's on.

Edit: I decided to edit the thread as I felt if I put too much info, somewhat about my personal life.

Last edited:

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hello and thank you for appealing. As I said the other day you aren't allowed to advertise in our server as it is something that can be banned for however, since you have apologized and you now understand that this isn't allowed i will be accepting your appeal. Please take the time to read the rules again as you seem to have some issues understanding those as well when you are on the server. You will be un-banned in 5 days time, thank you again for your appeal and we hope to see you soon!