Oct 2, 2018
United Kingdom
myanimelist.net
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: ItzGingie
Location and timezone: United Kingdom
Age (age 14 minimum): 18
Interests: Gaming, animals, reading, cooking and coding
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 100 days, 3 hours and 50 minutes
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): BoostedGear, Decoits, Quackerg123, chesh_, ExoticCheese and CalumEccy
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I believe I can benefit the community by improving on its kind and friendly environment. I want to make sure that everyone is treated fairly and keep everyone on the right path (/rules), no matter if it's just the server or discord. I don't mind talking to anyone about their punishments and explaining how someone can improve their behaviour. I want to be able to help out the server in any way I can and I miss the community after stepping down as admin (This is a helper app btw). I'm sure that I will be able to help the server thrive for a long period and make sure that it continues to grow as a community.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I believe I should be accepted because I have had extensive experience as a staff member over several communities for 6 years. I have been an admin on 5 different servers (including Pokeverse) with being head admin on one of those servers (refer here for them). I'm pretty much able to be active all day on the weekends and the evenings during the weekdays. I'm pretty experienced with spreadsheets, so I can do documentation and equations for calculating different things. I have a good amount of experience with using certain commands and handling situations that arise, I can remain calm and collected with the situations.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): In the community, there is regular player ranks, donator ranks and staff ranks. Regular player ranks are achieved via ru time, these will unlock kits and once the player reaches 'veteran' they get access to lower donor warps. Donor ranks can be purchased from the online store, which can be obtained with IRL money or trading in-game items, each rank will unlock all the previous donor kits and warps along with different perks (/perks). Staff ranks can only be obtained by applying for the helper rank, staff should be respected. To advance as a staff member, you have the chance of receiving a promotion, which is not time-bound.

The server is running alongside the network Pixelmon+, which is owned by Shmeeb. Shmeeb has run several servers before opening Pokeverse, which was opened back in March 2015. Underneath Shmeeb, is the devs and managers, they have access to making changes that will benefit the network as a whole. The servers are running on dedicated server ranks with ram and there own CPUs. This means Shmeeb can make his software and hardware changes when necessary. The server is running on the donations given by the players that will receive either kits, rank or items depending on the package that was purchased.

Servers can be run from a standard computer but if the specs aren't good enough then they will be restricted to how many players and the number of mods that can be run at a time. This may also stop the person from playing on that machine whilst the server is running. The other option is paying a company to host the server, this means they will give you an Rcon password and FTP, which will you to make changes to the file system of the server. Which means uploading, editing or deleting files, usually this happens when a server is starting for the first time or there are updates to bug/patches to make it run more smoothly.