tazuwu's Dragon Gym Application :)

14yr

Jul 18, 2019
fl
Minecraft IGN: tazuwu
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): taz#9962
Location and timezone: Florida (est)
Age (age 12 minimum): 15
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 9 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
What gym are you applying for: Dragon
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? I've been banned for alt abusing
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? I am going to be using a level 100 Kyurem Black, a level 100 Salamence and a level 100 Garchomp.
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these):
Kyurem Black
IVs:
HP: 31
Atk: 31
Def: 31
Sp.Atk: 31
Sp.Def: 31
Speed: 31

EVs:
HP: 2
Atk: 252
Def: 0
Sp.Atk: 4
Sp.Def: 0
Speed: 252
Held Item: Icium Z

Salamence:
IVs:
Sp.Atk: 2
Sp.Def: 31

EVs:
Def: 4
Sp.Atk: 0
Sp.Def: 0
Held Item: Flyinium Z

Garchomp:
IVs:
Sp.Atk: 31
Sp.Def: 20

EVs:
Def: 0
Sp.Atk: 0
Sp.Def: 4
Held Item: Choice Band
List your Pokemon's move sets:
Kyurem Black:
Fusion Bolt, Ice Beam, Earth Power and Freeze Shock

Salamence:
Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Fly, Stone Edge

Garchomp:
Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): I think you should choose me to be a gym leader because I would like to become more involved with a server. Personally, although I'm not the best at it, I do enjoy battling other people (in Pixelmon and on the Pokemon games). I've been playing Pokemon for about 9 years now, so I wouldn't call myself inexperienced when it comes to battling. I like interacting with the community and I love the server, and I think I would be a good fit as a gym leader. Thank you for taking time to read my application, let me know if you have any questions!

Reactions: rizen_x and leeyum

rizen_x

Aug 3, 2019
I believe that this very man that posted on this forum applying for gym leader should not only be accepted, but be a role model for all trainers far and wide to look on and admire. I wish you the most sincere luck tazuwu, over and out.3807

Jun 4, 2019
I wish you the best of luck, but honestly this team can't handle the dragon gym title, and i'll explain you why :

1) you gave 2 z crystal, thats doesn't make sense even if you planned to use just one of them for different cases, at the end of the day one of the 2 pokemon will fight without an item and as i can see that kyurem is from smogon and there is a reason if there is Icium Z , because freeze shock is useless ( 2 turn move) without that Z crystal

2) all the team can be literally wiped by any good scarfed sp attacker like garchomp or similar

3) Why in the earth you use Sword dance if garchomp got choice band? you will never use sword dance, instead you should run fire blast to get another help against celesteela and co

I think you are not ready to become a gym leader, but this is my opinion ( well my analysis of your team speaks for itself).

Don't get me wrong :)

Reactions: Black_LooRix

14yr

Jul 18, 2019
fl
I wish you the best of luck, but honestly this team can't handle the dragon gym title, and i'll explain you why :

1) you gave 2 z crystal, thats doesn't make sense even if you planned to use just one of them for different cases, at the end of the day one of the 2 pokemon will fight without an item and as i can see that kyurem is from smogon and there is a reason if there is Icium Z , because freeze shock is useless ( 2 turn move) without that Z crystal

2) all the team can be literally wiped by any good scarfed sp attacker like garchomp or similar

3) Why in the earth you use Sword dance if garchomp got choice band? you will never use sword dance, instead you should run fire blast to get another help against celesteela and co

I think you are not ready to become a gym leader, but this is my opinion ( well my analysis of your team speaks for itself).

I did not mean to put two Z-crystals, I'll be changing the flyinium z to the salamencite, and I will also be replacing choice band with choice scarf on garchomp, thankyou for the suggestions

JustHomura

May 10, 2018
Quebec Canada
www.youtube.com

There's no need to say he isn't ready to become a gym leader based off of what he's doing, a small suggestion would of been fine enough, instead of criticizing him.

Jun 4, 2019
There's no need to say he isn't ready to become a gym leader based off of what he's doing, a small suggestion would of been fine enough, instead of criticizing him.
yes i know homura, indeed i said it was my opinion, a gym leader should know the type he/she is applying for and for what i saw i'm not sure of him :).
I may have seemed a bit aggressive, but i did it with the best intention.