taz's helper app mk.II :)

tazuwu

:sweatduck:
Staff member
Helper
Jul 18, 2019
fl
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes!
Minecraft IGN: tazuwu
Location and timezone: florida, EST
Age (age 14 minimum): 16
Interests: sports (basketball and football), pokemon, and video games
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime, CURRENT MAP)? 4 days, 19 hours~
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes, I don't use it all the time though
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? If yes discord tag? taz#0999
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): ChiefChan
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I believe I can benefit the community as a staff member by moderating the chat and helping players that are in need. I was previously a staff member a few months ago, so I am well aware of how to handle certain situations involving the community, not to mention that I have been a member of the community for over a year as of last week. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server so far, and I plan on enjoying the rest of it. I also have some minor experience in moderating a discord server from about a month or so ago.
Have you been jailed or banned? If yes, why?: yes, about a year ago for alt abusing

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I believe you should accept me because I can positively benefit the community. As I mentioned above, I had previously staffed for the server back in March/April and I believe I did a relatively good job. I learned how to properly handle situations that were brought to or upon me by players, and I had handled them well. Those experiences definitely improved my staffing as a whole, and I believe that I would be capable of doing those tasks again as a staff member. I would say I am relatively well known and acquainted in the community due to how active I have been in the past year, along with my relationships with some of the people in the community.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): The Pixelmon+ Network was created in 2015 by Shmeeb. Pokeverse is one of the five servers in the network. Just like any pokemon game, when you join the server you may choose a starter to begin your journey. There are multiple ways to make money on the server, from farms, to crate keys, to selling pokemon and items. There are 6 donator ranks that you are able to purchase, along with a multitude of different kits on the store. These ranks are Challenger ($10), Champion ($25), Mythic ($50), Master ($90), Legendary ($150) and Pokemaster ($200). Each rank gives you different benefits available to you, in which you are able to view the different perks using the command /perks, which will link you to the forums. There is a claiming system so that you can create a house or a shop if you wish, which you are able to obtain these claim blocks from crates, voting of purchasing them on the store. That brings us into our Nexus plugin, which is a warp on the server that you are able to travel to visit player shops. Anybody is able to purchase one, allowing you to make a profit off of your own items that you obtain. There is also a gym system involved, one for each type along with the Elite 4 and Champion. There are different level caps for the gyms, all of which are viewable by using the command /gyms. You are able to earn rewards by beating all of these gyms, along with prestiging in which you need to defeat another 18 gym leaders over again. The GTS is a market system that allows you to sell Pokemon and items of your own for a customizable price, allowing the general player base to have access to these Pokemon that they may need to complete the Pokedex, or to use in a battling team. I was previously staff on this server, along with multiple discord servers in my past, so I believe I have the knowledge on how to run a server, specifically a Minecraft server.