Svonze's helper application

• Thread starter Deleted member 3466
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3466

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes

Minecraft IGN: Svonze

Location and timezone: Slovenia (Maribor) CEST (UTC +2)

Age (age 14 minimum): 16

Interests: Besides Pokémon, I enjoy watching movies (especially documentaries), playing dead by daylight with my friends, and just talking and hanging out with my friends I’ve met through pokéverse. Not sure if this counts as an interest, but I feel like it’s just as much of a hobby as the rest, I love making tea. All kinds of tea in all kinds of ways. (mostly green tea)

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 46 Day's and 11 hour's

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Supae, Siimeonn, Katastrophy, Dragirintos, Zucked, MrJxmes, Sanae, amphychan, spitfire490

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I believe I could benefit the community in these ways; I have a high presence on the server and I am online every day for hours in a day and I believe this is a good opportunity because I can almost always be around to answer questions, host events, or complete whatever tasks are asked of me. I also believe that I would provide a friendly image of a helper, I always make sure to welcome new players and even welcome back our server’s donators. I’ve been with this server for about 5 months and I believe I have a good array of knowledge that can benefit those who need help. I consider myself to be an honest person who will always provide an unbiased argument when faced with an issue. I’m very open and I believe that transparency as a staff is important, that a staff is here to help when in need, provide a fun and entertaining server experience, and to punish and crack down on those deserving when needed. Being online so much I tend to find bugs and glitches in the server and I have always reported them to staff right away as I’ve found them to eliminate the possibilities of exploitation, and I believe this proves my reliability.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I’ve been working my way up to having enough resources and reputation to apply for this position. I’ve put my honest work into making sure that I'd be a fit for this role, and that I’d be good enough for anyone to consider me ready to be a member of the staff. I have a strong work ethic and I have the patience that I believe will fit the role of a helper. I’m always considerate of others opinions, but if I was to be addressed with an issue I would always resort to the rules and enforce them as needed. I believe I’ve grown in my maturity since I’ve first started this server. Many people have helped me on my goal to improve my behavior and I believe that I’m ready to take upon the responsibility of being a helper, and that my actions and behavior will reflect that of a mature person who people of the server will feel comfortable addressing when they have an issue or need help. I’m always aspiring to improve myself as a person, even outside of pixelmon, I want to be someone who is mature, respectful, and someone who would be considered a good person. I believe that this flexibility to grow into the position and the acknowledgement of criticism I receive will make me a great helper and addition to the staff of this community.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
Starting in the big bang of the pixelmon universe, this pixelmon server was created by Shmeeb in 2015, and has been thriving ever since. Though the 1.7 map was the longest standing, there has been about 5 map resets throughout the server, accommodating to new players and starting fresh for veteran players. In 1.10 the server was switched from pixelmon generations to pixelmon reforged, and huga became an admin and nya a helper in that time period as well. Let’s say you’re a new player. You just joined this pixelmon server and automatically you are greeted by “Welcome!” in the chat by other players. You look around and there’s many resources such as a pokecenter in spawn, a shop, a warp hub for endless possibilities, keys and crates with amazing rewards, and a bustling community of players. Events are being held every hour for your entertainment and rewards. The vote party is spawning legendaries every couple hundred votes and the gts is displaying pokemon and items that are being sold by other players, and the universal market with even more cool items to purchase. When you ask for help, a staff gets back to you. It could be Shmeeb, the server owner who created this world for all players to enjoy, a Manager, who helps Shmeeb in keeping his world in perfect vision, an Admin who runs the server runs the server with diligence, maybe a SeniorMod who is an established Mod, known for their managing capabilities, or a Mod who can help both you or a staff, or maybe a Helper, someone dedicated to situations such as this, helping new players or even veterans figure out the solution to their problems. You see a list of rules and these are to be followed, and the staff enforce these upon the community, but you feel safe because they are reasonable and cater to the smoothness and fun in the server. There’s many things you can do with your pokemon, like breed them, search for fossils, forage, and train them and make them the best to fight against the server’s gym leaders and strive to beat the elite four. You can find yourself getting lost in the many things you can build or do in this server. I’ve been a helper on a mini server of about 50 people and I’m familiar with the ins-and-outs of the technical side of a server. I’m fully capable of enforcing the rules and knowing when it’s time to warn, kick, jail, or ban. I’m not afraid to punish a user and I know where the line between user and staff is in an argument.

Thank you for reading my helper application feel free to ask me anything down below ^.^!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Loorix

Absent minded.
Staff member
SeniorMod
Dec 18, 2017
Good luck shiny hoothoot Svonze! You really deserve it my boi