sup it's me (MrJxmes App)

MrJxmes

QUAAAAAAAAGSIRE
Apr 19, 2019
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes
Minecraft IGN:
MrJxmes
Location and timezone: England GMT
Age (age 14 minimum): 14 (15 in like 4 months)
Interests: football, pokemon, architecture
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?
58 days 14 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yea
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? sure
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): loorix and quackerg123

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I can benefit the community by being able to help out a lot more with time zones, if you are to go to the staff room you’ll find that 4 out of the staff are in the UK time zone and with me being staff (if I get accepted of course) it will bump up that figure upwards making it so people in that time zone will be able to have more help when they come onto the server and will hopefully be able to enjoy their time on the server to be fully enjoyed to the maximum as they will be able to have the assistance which they may require. I also have previous experiences on the server, and I am pretty well known within the community therefore people should feel fairly comfortable coming to me for help if needed.
Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I should be accepted because: I have previously been moderator on the server as I was staff for 4-5 months so I will be up to sync on things to do with staffing wise, whether it be helping answer questions or punishing the naughty >:c In addition to that, while I was previously staff I really enjoyed hosting events and I have noticed how they currently not the hottest topic on the server, I actually hosted so much that I am still currently sat on third most events hosted on the server with 109 events being hosted by yours truly.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

The server first started up in 2015 by the lord himself Shmeeb back then it had a very small player base however for a long time the server has been rising and rising with new players joining the server every single day. With it averaging (UK time) about 40-50 players online a day. Pokeverse has got a store where players can buy things to help them on their adventure in the world of pixelmon which each purchasable rank giving the user more perks each upgrade making them be worth the value of money you spend on them. The ranks go from Challenger all the way up to Pokemaster, there are 4 ranks in between these which go as the following: Champion, Mythic, Master, and legendary. In the staffing part of the server there are 7 roles for staff which go as following: Chat helper, Helper, Mod, Senior Mod, Admin, Senior Admin and Manager, each role helps benefit the server in its own different way creating a safe/enjoyable environment for people to come on and enjoy their time. I have got a decent knowledge of running a Minecraft server? because as said previously I used to be a mod on the server, so I know most of what to do and what not. Such as: how to help players in need, how to deal with a sour situation which goes on anywhere, how to correctly punish people, etc.
So overall, I feel that I would be best suited for the role of staff due to me having a previous experience with the role so I know the ins and outs, I know a decent amount about the community and I’m very cool.
-James

MrJxmes

QUAAAAAAAAGSIRE
Apr 19, 2019
Ty to all <3 also lazi and quack ur both wrong. bees < quagsire and farfetched > Quagsire