Stuart237's Ice Gym Leader Application

stuart237

Apr 26, 2020
Minecraft IGN: stuart237
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Stuart237#7029
Location and timezone: Ireland (GMT+1)
Age (age 12 minimum): 16 Years Old
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required)?: Current Map - 4 Days 6 Hours 28 Minutes / All time - 8 Days 9 Hours 48 Minutes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?: Yes, but not on the Pixelmon+ discord server.
What gym are you applying for: Ice
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?: No.
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?:
Mamoswine Lv40
Cloyster Lv40
Rotom-Frost Lv40
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these):
Mamoswine = 100% IVs.| 252 HP EVs, 252 Attack EVs, 6 Speed EVs
Cloyster = 84%, lacking 29 Special Attack IVs.| 252 Attack EVs, 252 Speed EVs, 6 Special Defense EVs
Rotom-Frost = 92%, lacking 14 Attack IVs.| 252 Special Attack EVs, 252 Speed EVs, 6 Defense EVs
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
I believe that you should choose me as a gym leader, as I have put many hours into Pokeverse, and I wish to contribute to the community, using my battling skills. I want to be a person who the people of the server look up to, as a strong willed fighter. I wish to be be able to watch the players grow, and to witness them hone their abilities in the art of competitive Pokémon. I understand the responsibility that falls upon a gym leader; I must fight to win, I must pose a challenge to the gym challengers, and I must act as one of the obstacles between challengers and the champion. I also understand that the leaders are a symbol; a symbol of power to the players of Pokeverse, and that we must not show weakness. This is a responsibility that i am willing to undertake, for the sake of the community.
As an ice type gym leader, I must keep my cool, and defeat challengers with the chilling power of Ice Type Pokémon.
I await your feedback patiently.

BoostedGear

Welsh Dragon
Staff member
Admin
Aug 6, 2019
Stuart thank you for taking the time to apply for gym leader, at this time we are unsure of battling skills in the gyms as you have not collected any. I recommend battling gyms and earning some of the gym badges as to prove your battling skill. Your application will be relooked at in a weeks time. Pending