Age (Age 12 Minimum): 17
How much In-game play time do you have: 23 days, 10 hours, and 12 minutes
Are you an active user of Discord: Yes
Have you ever been jailed or banned: No
What Pokemon are you Planning on Using and their levels:
Heatran: Level 20
Lucario (Mega): Level 20
Kartana: Level 20
Why Should we Choose you to be Gym Leader: I have been doing my best to stay as an active member of this ever-growing Pixelmon community, and I have been able to reshape my teams due to expertise I have received by battling a variety of teams created from people from all over the server. I have learned so much as what it is to be a gym leader, and I feel like I am an adept player that has the ability to make the steel gym even stronger so that it will be one of the hardest gyms to defeat. Being an omni-leader in the past reset, I have versed a variety of types of Pokemon, and I have done my best to defend the gym. I have gained so much expertise that I would like to carry it over to as many other gyms as I can possibly can. This server is only growing, and I want to do my best to defend the honor of the steel gym and become one of the best trainers.

Dancoco

May 26, 2019
btw whats the ivs and evs on all three of your pokemon?
All of them have at least 85%, excluding Mawile, who has 78%, who has the ivs in the spots it needs them. Mawile is 252 attack and hp and 6 spdef; Kartana is 252 attack and speed and 6 def; and heatran is 252 hp and spattk and 6 spdef.

Reactions: Helios
Status
Not open for further replies.