SSM03's helper app

SSM03

Feb 7, 2020
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes, I have red, understood and agreed to the terms.
Minecraft IGN: SSM03
Location and timezone: Israel, IST, UST+2
Age (age 14 minimum): 14
Interests: video games of most kinds, listen to music, I also write a little bit of music myself.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 9 days and 13 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes, atm something is broken with my pc, no sounds and no mic input but until I fix it I can use my phone.
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Heliosssss/RegigigasOP, matan009, Milla4, karmakierankat, anubis1998
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I feel like I know quite a lot about pokemon and about the server itself, about commands, about the staff and just about basically all needed to know to play on the server, as well as all the rules that all players need to follow. I always want everyone to have fun on the server, I don’t want to interrupt or annoy other people and ruin their experience of playing on the server, and because of that, as staff, and as a normal player right now. Im making sure that everyone is having a fun experience and I try to help as many people with their problems while playing, as well as making sure people listen to the rules and don’t break them. And to add to that I also know quite a lot of commands that can be used on the pokeverse server as staff.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

in my opinion, I should be accepted because of multiple reasons, one of them being that I am a very friendly person, I like talking and meeting new people, playing with them, helping them and just talking and hanging out in general, if you have seen me online before u would know that I am fairly active in chat, whether it being me helping people out with problems, bugs, or just stuff they don’t know, or just talking and begin a friend to some other players on the server, I feel like I do help a fair amount of people with whatever they need though to my kind of poor English and amount of stuff I know, which is not everything but a lot. So to finish this essay id just like to say I really want to be staff and for real think id be a good fit, not for the "power" it gives me or the "popularity" I get from it, but to better myself and help more people out and make the server better as much as I can. I am also a patient person so even is someone is being very annoying to me ill help them no matter what, I wont start getting mad and ignore players.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Im not going to lie, I have joined the server not too long ago so I don’t know much about the history of it, I know it was created by shmeeb at the year of 2015, I know the staff on the server are made out of 6 roles: chat helper, helper, mod, senior mod, admin and senior admin. (not counting owner and builders), the server has a really useful system of commands to travel around the world to useful places, some of them being: /warp spawn, shop, training, evs etc.
It also has a very nice event system which what happens in it is that every 2 hours (ish) there's an event, minigame hosted by the staff online which adds some fun games into the experience of the players on the server that doesn’t have anything to do with the pixelmon mod, the events also give prizes to the winners and the players who took place in them, these prizes, at most times, help the players in many ways, like money, tools, pokemon etc.
There are also cool features to entertain the players like pokedisguise that turns the player into a pokemon, particals, that makes nice, colorful effects to the player or his pokemon and more.
There are also ranks for the players playing that are not staff, there are two kinds of ranks for the players, the bought ones and the ones they get after playing a certain amount of time on the server, every ranks gives more options for the player to use while playing, as an example, some ranks give the player permissions to fly.
The ranks from the time played are regular (12h) and veteran (12d), the bought ones are: challenger (10$), champion (25$), mythic (50$), master (90$), legendary (150$) and pokemaster (200$), each ones gives different permissions in the game.
Whenever a specific goal of money payed to the server is reached theres a special event happening that makes it to where all players get random items in their inventories for a whole hour.
A cool thing I really like about this server, it has a custom gyms system, which has players that lead the gyms, NPCs for each gym to get badges as a prize for winning and virtual badges for beating leaders of the gyms. Theres also a forum to apply to be a leader of whatever gym u ask for.
To finish this app off I wanted to say I have never been staff for other servers, I have applied a couple times, never got accepted but never denied as well. Though I have seen a lot of videos of owners and staff on other servers so I know some useful commands to use as staff. I also know how the gym system works and how to use it, as well as how to host events.