Siimeonn Helper Application

Liinx

Mudkip God
Mar 4, 2019
London, UK
ave you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.
Minecraft IGN: Siimeonn
Location and timezone: London UK, GMT
Age (age 14 minimum): 17
Interests:
Music
I am very interested in music, if I'm not playing pixelmon or watching YouTube I'm writing, making and producing music! I've loved music since a young age music helps me relax and when I listen to music I feel free at my happiest. I make music with my friend from school in order to help people going through depression and any other sad time in life by releasing my feelings showing that people aren't alone and that people feel the way they do and that there are many ways to cope with that such as mine which is creating music.
Newest Song of mine (MELANCHOLIC)
Science
I am also very interested in science and especially the science of the universe and how it all came to be, I constantly love discussing science and watching science related videos. Because of my Jewish background its allowed me to see many different views and beliefs of this topic.
Pokémon
I've been playing Pokémon since a very young age and I've loved it its given me lots of great memories that I will treasure forever, I love everything about Pokémon such as battling and collecting, I love playing Pokémon shiny hunting for way to long listening to music and enjoying every second of it.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 20 Days

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes, and I am always up to talking!

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes, always online and I have the app on my phone which is check regularly if anyone has messaged me

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Nobody

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I think I could benefit the community because, I can type very quickly which allows me to answer questions very fast and provide people with almost instant help. I feel like I belong in this community and that everyone in this community is so caring kind and friendly and that's what I love about it most is the players!. I have been playing for many months and know everything about the server such as warps commands and any other thing that anyone could need help with. I have reported 3 players now for AFK Machines, this shows that if I see something against the rules I will contact a mod or a staff member instantly to report it, I like everyone being on an equal playing field and that players who try and cheat in any way should be punished accordingly. I have help many players everyday with anything they need, and doing so brings me a joy that they now understand the server more and can enhance their Pokeverse experience.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
I think I should be accepted because, I know all the commands that players will need and I know all the different things a player would need to do in a glitch situation such as being stuck in a battle I'd tell them to use the command /endbattle and if Pokémon are not spawning for that players I'd tell them to relog to fix the issue. I have reported 3 players now for AFK Machines, this shows that if I see something against the rules I will contact a mod or a staff member instantly to report it, I like everyone being on an equal playing field and that players who try and cheat in any way should be punished accordingly. I have help many players everyday with anything they need, and doing so brings me a joy that they now understand the server more and can enhance their Pokeverse experience. I also think I should be accepted because even though I am only 17 the way my life has gone I am very mature and treat situations maturely and in a professional manner, I think this is one if not the most important attribute a helper should have. I am very active playing up to 10 Hours per day, because of my activeness and EU time zone I think that it will help the server more having a helper on. When I am online most times during EU mid-afternoon hours there a very few or even no helpers online and I feel that every second that the server is online a helper should be online and ready to help the second they are needed. And I feel that I am the perfect person for a job like that, having a helper online would help new players and regular players with problems. I am very good at resolving arguments and dealing with them accordingly and will enforce rules and if needed server actions to deal with the situation.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
The way the Pokeverse community works is amazing is in my opinion is the best way to run a successful server. Everything is player run from Gym Leaders to Staff members, there is always someone there to help you when you need it. Pokeverse is a PG Family friendly server and accepts all players of all ages and treats every player the same. I love the Pokeverse community and I think that it is the best community out there pixelmon and even non pixelmon. The server opened on March 30, 2015 with pixelmon version 3.4. With Shmeeb opening it, little did he know he create one of the most popular pixelmon servers! Over the past years that Pokeverse has been open there has a few resets, the first one happened on the 13th of November 2015. And after each reset more and more players joined and now have created this amazing community today and will continue to grow! Over the years there has been many different players and staff who have come and gone and some have stayed every since day one! this shows how amazing Pokeverse is and how loyal its community is, At first the server was very small having around 3-10 players max at the start and now having hundreds of different players from around the globe playing everyday for hours on end. My knowledge of running a Minecraft server is very good from 2013-2015 I ran a small Minecraft server with around 12 players I had to learn about plugins and everything else needed to run a Minecraft server successfully, it was a vanilla Minecraft server for just me and my friends. Because of this I have a good knowledge about plugins and commands. I put lots of effort into the server making it fun for me and all my friends and we did plan on making it a public server for anyone to join but shortly before my computer broke and I only got a new one around 5 months ago. I was a admin on a pixelmon server in around 2014 as well (I do not remember the name of it tho xD) but I helped run the server dealing with banning people and helping the chat and the community it was around 40-60 players and helped a lot with my skills as a chat helper and understanding how to run a successful server.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. I hope to be helping players dealing with rule breakers in order to furthermore enhance the Pokeverse experience.

I know this may come as a suprise as i retired from Helper over 3 weeks ago but iI have missed this server so much and i want to continue to help run and grow this amazing community, I know I need to prove myself again and I promise i will. I will be playing the same anount as i used to as i havw become much more organised and i am ready to return and to bring a better experience for everyone;)
- Simeon <3

KatAttacks

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hey simmeon thanks for applying again however currently you are inactive therefore we are denying your application. We hope that you'll one day be active enough again to apply - denied