Seirenitys Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2019
UK
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes i did and taken them to heart!
Minecraft IGN: Seirenity
Location and timezone: Netherlands. Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)
Age (age 14 minimum): I'm 20 Years old!
Interests: Music , Swimming , Helping others whenever i can , Shopping
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check): 14 days and 14 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Not yet planning on ordering one in the near future
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): Yes i am and usually will reply within 15min
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): None
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I'm quite alot online whenever theres no staff so im hoping to make even the smallest change in that :D!

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I love helping whoever needs me seeing people happy is what makes me happy. I think of myself as a trust worthy person so whenever there's a problem server related or personal im happy to listen and try to resolve it as best as i can! I love being positive cheerful and full of energy and bringing that over to other people is just a fantastic feeling to experience and im hoping i can do that more! playing mini games, Helping, and just be a good example for the next generation haha! Anyone ill receive with open arms and be there for them: wanna be friends (I'd love to!) Wanna vent in my dms (You're always welcome!) or just want a friendly chat cause you're bored (Love to have you and be part of my life :D)

Lazi

Beepega
Apr 9, 2017
Canada
You’re missing a lot of words, also the entire 300 word essay! you should use the full and correct format!

Lazi

Beepega
Apr 9, 2017
Canada
I copied and pasted the format in shmeebs message this is all it showed me?
you have maybe 10 words in your first essay, which says 100 words minimum, and then you’re missing the 300 word essay.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Jul 28, 2019
UK
you have maybe 10 words in your first essay, which says 100 words minimum, and then you’re missing the 300 word essay.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
guess ill do the whole thing on another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.