Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: Ry_D_Miner
Location and timezone: Apex, North Carolina. EST
Age (age 14 minimum): 14
Interests: Eevee, Minecraft, Nintendo, Pokemon
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 7 days, 21 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): None, but I greet people often
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I could honestly be a massive benefit, at least in my eyes, for the community. I have a nice, firm attitude, and I can get along well with players, I, even though I am not a helper, warn people not to swear when they do, and report problems to mods when there are problems. I would benefit the community by giving it a nice mental makeover. I could probably help with shaping people to be nicer to other players, and so I think that I would benefit it with a positive mental impact. Parts of what I do best with mentality are helping attitudes of other players, giving a nice look to the community, and helping all out, if they are in a bad day, or a good one, I can cheer up or keep their mood happy for a long time.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): If you were to accept me, an active player, onto your helper team, you would see an increase in server positivity. Heck, I could probably get the economy a bit better, but that can be done by anyone, but I might be a bit of help with it. I am very fluent in English, it's my main language, and I can help those that don't mainly speak English get around the server. I could also help players price their items for the Nexus, or GTS, or the UM. I can also help players with struggles in game, such as not being able to find a certain Pokemon. When I first joined Pokéverse, I was a confused, and troubled player. But look at me now, I have succeeded in having fun, and I love the server, and will not leave it, even if its economy gets broken beyond fixability, I will stay by its side. I want you to accept me, as not just a player for your server, but as a guardian for your server.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): The way the Pokéverse community works is surely a wonderful thing. It has got to be the most well-kept community I have seen in forever! Whenever a player comes in, curses, trolls, griefs, or does anything toxic, the community stays strong. They seem to have the most fortified mind set, they can't be knocked down at all, and I respect that with all of my heart, and soul. The server, throughout 2015 to 2018, I haven't experienced sadly, but I can tell you a brief history of my time playing this server. A couple days after the reset, I found the server, and joined. So many players were nice, MochaStudioz, DerpyEmeralds, decoits, they are the first people I interacted with. They have a place in my heart, one that will stay alive forever. After going through the spawn, and communicating, I decided to head off to make a base. I went to The Wilds warp, and set off in one direction. I made a boat, and crossed the oceans to find an island, and soon enough, I found an amazing island to base on. About 3 days pass, and I have 2 players based on my island. KingMyth, and MochaStudioz. I play with MochaStudioz daily, and create a friendship with them, and we help each other out. Skip to the present day, I have a nexus, many bases, and many friends. If I were to sum up the time I had here in one word, it would be 'phenomenal'. Now onto my knowledge of running a Minecraft server. I ran a server for a while before abandoning it due to difficulties with plugins. It was a server run on Aternos, a free server hosting website. I had around 5 players that would join daily, and would wander the world. 2 of the 5 banded together and became a group they called "The Swordsmen". The other 3 banded together to attack The Swordsmen, but were too weak, because they were the newer of players. I had fun monitoring the server, and helping the players inside. I wish I had enough time to run one full time, but alas, I don't. So that is why I came to Pokéverse, to have a haven to build, and chat with fellow Pokémon lovers. I love the players in the server, as they are like a family to me, a big, amazing family. Thank you for reading.

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hello and thanks for applying for helper however with your recent behavior we will be rejecting your helper application due to immaturity. When you are ready feel free to reapply! -Denied