Rock Gym Application

ContraryCreep

Jun 20, 2019
Minecraft IGN: ContraryCreep
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Creep#2081
Location and timezone: US and EST timezone.
Age (age 12 minimum): 27
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 14+ days
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
What gym are you applying for: Rock
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Tyranitar, Aggron, Nihilego (All level 20 and fully ev trained as well as perfect ivs)

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): So I've been a water gym leader for a bit now, and it's been quite fun. I've faced a lot of challengers and I believe I've given them a fair challenge. I think only one or two people have beaten me on their first try and some have taken a lot more attempts. I feel like I'm giving them a chance to grow as a trainer by challenging them to think of different strategies to overcome the hurdle that is my team. Rock is going to be a lot more challenging to defend since it's such a horrible defensive typing, but I feel like I'll still give them a suitable challenge to make trainers feel completely satisfied once they have won my badge. I've still noticed that there are very few gym leaders on during my peak hours and if I can fill as many gaps as possible I'd like to help.