realFAXs Helper Application

realfaxs

Jan 18, 2020
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes, I read them completely
Minecraft IGN: realFAXs
Location and timezone: EST
Age (age 14 minimum): 20
Interests: Video Games, Hunting, Shooting, and Dirtbiking
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ar check)? 2 days
o you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Skeppy

How you could benefit the community (50 words MINIMUM): I believe that I could benefit the community greatly because I love helping people, and would enjoy watching it grow bigger. I also would enjoy making sure everyone is in a fun gaming environment that they can train pokemon, and meet new friends along the way. I also will always put the server first before my needs on the server, and will do whatever I can possibly do to help the server to the best of my ability

Why we should accept you (50 words MINIMUM): I believe that you should accept me as staff because I have a lot of dedication to this server. This server is my favorite server and I believe that if you accepted me, I would be the best staff member that I could possibly be, and I can always learn new things that get thrown my way!

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): The community is a pixelmon community that has many players and dedicated staff that run in unison to help the community to run smoothly. The players are what continue to keep the server running, because if there were no players, there would be no reason for the server. The community has been growing, and has already hit a decent amount of players and the server only came out two weeks ago. In my opinion, I love this server because it has a great community of staff and players, and they are all very kind and efficient. The server started Monday March 30, 2015, but is not the only experience the owner has in servers. The owner, Pleb, has many other servers with large communities that have been fairly successful. I have a vast knowledge of running minecraft servers. I have run multiple servers for me and my friends to play minigames and other fun maps on minecraft. I also created a bigger server with mcprohosting that I currently run (not naming the server), but the server is under maintenance at this time. Although it is having issues at this time, it was successful for a while (playercount of around 50) and I received many donations from ranks to keep the server going. I have also been a mod and admin on many other minecraft servers through the 7 years I have been playing minecraft. I also know the time and commitment it takes to run a minecraft server. I know how to run servers, upload plugins, change ftp files, and many more things that you need to run a server, however, servers are not easy to run and if you do not keep up on them they start to slack and lose their players. I have learned from countless mistakes that I have made with my server, but am learning more and more.

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I really appreciate being a part of this server!

Reactions: PikaUsedIronTail

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hey thank you for applying however we cannot find your minecraft ign are you sure you’re not using a nickname? Please provide your actual ign and reapply - denied