Real_Jaxon’s helper application

Real_Jaxon

Jul 27, 2020
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: Real_Jaxon
Location and timezone: Australia, GMT
Age (age 14 minimum): 16
Interests: Pokémon, Gaming, Chilling, Having fun, Relaxing
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime, CURRENT MAP)? 2D 21H 38M
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? If yes discord tag? Yes Jaxon #0269
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): none sadly
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): help new players and tell them useful things to get of a good start and if they have any questions I will answer them and that hopefully will answer there question and I will help any one in need for my assistance I will always answer when needed I will help when possible I won’t stop learning about Pokémon and my knowledge of Pokémon will grow far more than it is now then I can help experienced players I will get smarter and smarter every day and I will watch every Pokémon movie and series ever created and I will read about every Pokémon watch videos on what are the items used for that is how I will benefit the community.
Have you been jailed or banned? If yes, why?: no I haven’t been jailed or banned

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): You should accept me because I am well experienced on Pokémon and that would benefit the community in every way possible I will learn from the over helpers and maybe they can help me become a better helper so they can have fun and enjoy the game because the more helpers there are the more time everyone has to enjoy the game and I have wanting to play pixelmon for 8 years but I didn’t know how to now I know and I want to help people who are less experienced like I was when I first started playing Pokémon and watching it that is why you should accept me.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): The Pokeverse sever community is very nice to be apart of the community runs like the helpers will help when you have questions and they will always answer your questions every single time and they will always be correct you will never be let down all of the helpers are very friendly and they can help with anything same with the other community they are very friendly as well and they help to but helpers are the quickest to respond that is why I want to be a helper as well to join the community not to play but help everyone maybe some time I might help a helper if that is even possible with the helpers that are in this sever they play a major part in this sever as I know of this sever is very successful there a big YouTubers on this sever e.g. TinyTurtle and LittleLizard the sever has a lot of members what benefits the sever in a lot of ways the sever has been going on for a long time and over the years and it has been successful over the years and it still is I’m not surprised of it because in this sever we have the best community ever to exist my knowledge on running a sever is low but I know a bit a sever cost a lot of money every time someone buys something it helps the owner to improve the sever every time a sever needs really good staff to maintain the balance of the sever to keep it running every now and then the sever needs to reboot to refresh the sever and cool down then after a minute has gone past the sever is back and running better than ever I hope I can become a helper to make the sever better as most as I can so that is why I want to be a helper thank you for being so awesome