quackerg123

Am Duck
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 4, 2018
a pond somewhere
have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: quackerg123
Location and timezone: East Coast, USA (EST)
Age (age 14 minimum): 18
Interests: Minecraft, Music, Computers, Ice Hockey
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 28 days 22 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): 3_Byte (uwugangster)

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I think that I would be able to help the community because helping others is something I truly enjoy. When I'm online I try my best to help answer questions that players have and to help them with whatever they might need. Being a helper would also mean that I could host events. Playing in the events is a lot of fun and I would love to be able to let others have that fun when I host events. The other side of this is being able to punish those players who break the rules of the server and bring down the playing experience of others. As a staff member, I would want to make sure that everyone online gets to have an enjoyable experience on our server just like I have had for the past year I have been playing on here.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I am about to start my first year of college in about a week, and I know that I will need to have some kind of escape from the world and my studies. I believe that this escape will be Pokeverse. I would spend as much time as I can online, helping others. I know that when college starts I will not be able to play for 5 or 6 hours a day but I am confident that I will be playing for at least one to two hours almost every day. I am a very dedicated and hard worker, that loves a good challenge. In the past year that I have played here on Pokeverse I have met some amazing people and this community has been so great to me that I want to give back.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Pokeverse began in 2015 by Shmeeb and has been growing ever since. The server began small (as every server does) but has now grown to have about 60-70 players at a minimum online almost all-day. As far as how the community works we have Shmeeb at the helm, running all of the servers in the mod pack. Next, are the Managers who assist Shmeeb in keeping all of the servers running smoothly. Then we have the very wonderful server staff starting with Admins who run the server on a day to day basis and can help players with any problem they could possibly have. We move on to the Senior Mods who assist the Admins in running the server and can help players with more complex problems including those involving issues with pokemon or items. Next, are the Mods who make sure that everything is running smoothly and help the other staff with whatever they might need. Next up are the Helpers who monitor the chat and answer questions, they are also able to host events every few hours and give the winners an event key. Helpers are also able to punish rulebreakers who bring down other players enjoyment of this amazing server. Finally, we have Chat Helpers who Admins think would be able to help the community, these players answer questions players might have and are able to keep chat calm. This server is very complex in that it has multiple ways that players can enjoy their time. This includes collecting rewards from completing parts of the dex or creating a strong team to beat the gym leaders with. Other ways players can enjoy themselves is by breeding pokemon and selling them or showing their creativity in their builds.
My experience as staff includes being an admin several years ago on a vanilla server that has since closed named Voodoo Craft. In my time as staff, I learned how to use management commands (kick, ban, jail, mute, etc.). I also learned that although staffing can be hard at times, having a great staff team and friends on the server can make it very rewarding.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Lazi

Beepega
Apr 9, 2017
Canada
LAZI!!!! It's been so long! and ty for your support!
You should just come back anyway, even if it just for a visit :D
i will soon, my laptop kinda has a broken screen rn so i cant lol
and my pc crashes on pixelmon for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.