pyros helper app again (computer fixed)

ya_boi_pyro

Sep 21, 2019
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yep!
Minecraft IGN: Ya_boi_pyro
Location and timezone: USA Central Standard Time
Age (age 14 minimum):17
Interests: 1) Being a good person. 2) Music (as its how I used to communicate). And 3) Pokémon and Art!
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 18 days and 10 minutes
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Indeed I do!
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yep
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Endergian, Etholuke, Svonze, And someone else (a helper+ but I don't remember who and I don't want to falsely accuse someone of saying so)
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I could benefit the community in many ways, and I already am :D since I am one of the servers builders I'm already helping out in a way but I could do more by enforcing rules, and taking matters into my own hands if nobody else can. I always wanted to help out in a server and I believe I can do it on pokeverse, im not applying to feel powerful, im applying so I can help, I can be someone people look up to for help as I already am in-game, I am online a lot and when I see a player joins I welcome them (and if I feel like it I give them a free base). Ive gained the trust of many players including the ones whom are already staff and I believe that is a major role in being staff, being trusted is one of the best feelings in my opinion and if you get my trust ill help ya out, (even if I don't like ya ill still help ya!). But I will benefit the community because im a friendly guy, I get along with everyone! And people tend to grow attached to me quickly!

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
I have been able to help the server out in many ways (by voting, recommending new players, helping players with questions, building for the server, and more!) But I want to do more.. I want to be able to enforce the rules, I see players get away with things when helpers+ aren't on and I want to put a stop to it! I easily got into the build team because of my adaptability to new situations, so becoming a helper will allow me to do so once again! A lot of my friends who encouraged me to get my voice back are helper or up now (svonze, softlee, quack, ect) and I want to be up there with them to help them now. I want to guide new and other players to success in the server and I feel as if I can do so. But the main reason I believe I should be accepted is because im trustworthy, I don't mind being asked to do something new, and I can adapt, I want to be able to host for the server and make things more fun!, I want to be there for people, and make people smile!

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
pokebrawl, pokelegends, pokeverse, pokeclub (and pokedash)
Long ago (2015), the five servers lived in harmony, Then, everything changed when the forums were filled. Only the owner, master of all five servers could control them, but when the servers needed him most he made admins. 5 years passed, and I Pyromaniac, joined the pokeverse server and discovered the owner of the server, shmeeb. His leadership was great and his admins, mods, and helpers were the same. But theres a lot to learn before I can help the server!
All jokes aside. The main pixelmon+ servers were made by Shmeeb in 2015, and every 8 or 9 months the server will reset so everyone can get that fresh start. The economy will do the same so it will fix the prices of broken pokes and such. Gym leaders will also be reset so they will have to re-apply, and during each reset you can take 3 pokemon with you. Ranks can be purchased on the website, and applications (like this one) can be filled out in the forums. The server is a family friendly server meaning we don't swear, bully, or make inappropriate jokes. There are events hosted every hour or so like colorparty, aircore, parkour, pacman, and many more! In the event of the player winning they will receive a "event key" which can be used on "event crates" where they can receive prizes such as masterballs, pokemon, cash, and tokens! (and more) Theres a wide array of starters to pick from, and a wide array of players to become friends with! The servers staff are friendly and super helpful. The server has many functions, like the built in server shop located at the spawn, crates that players can open for awesome loot, and a sign hunt that once completed allows players to receive a shiny pokemon! Players can set up a "nexus" for the small price of $100000, a "nexus" is where players can sell and buy items from other players.
My experience in running/helping a server is back in pocket edition when I was a mod for a creative server named Mcpewiki (sadly I don't think it is up anymore) I had a cringe undertale name but that's not the point. On said server I helped people with the problems they encountered such as, building tips, questions, and problems with other players. the owner of the server normally experimented on me (by that I mean they tested commands on me) so I was familiar with what most commands did. I was around the age of 13 or 14 at the time but was mature when it came to enforcing rules. Even though im childish I know when to stop playing around. On the Minesuperior server ( I really don't recommend that server since its 18+) I got many ranks on the creative section (tier up ranks, being earned) and those ranks showed my progress and a member of the server, I enforced the rules there a lot because the mods/admins there didn't do crap to help, so I eventually left that server. (that's where I got my building experience) I was helper on a another server a couple years back but I forgot the name of it. (before pixelmon was taken down) But im a likable guy so I ease my way into most communities, and by that I mean I get into ranks/positions easily because people know I can be trusted. Im a friendly person so I don't get angry easily unless someone tries to take advantage of my friendliness, even then I don't get super "heated" (hehe get it? cuz my name is pyro ,':3) Anyways that concludes my past staff/helper experiences.

All being said I hope you accept me, as I really wish to help out!
Please and thank you
Pyro~

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hey pyro thanks for applying and taking interest in becoming a staff member! We as a staff team really feel like your maturity needs to be worked on in order for you to become a staff along with helping players in chat. You do a great job being friendly and you’re very pleasant to be around however you do need to work on those 2 things. You can reapply in 2 weeks and if you have any questions feel free to pm me or gingie. - denied