Not open for further replies.

daantie

Jan 10, 2019
Minecraft IGN:
daantie
Location and timezone:
Netherlands CEST
Age (age 12 minimum):
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)?
24 hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
yes i am
What gym are you applying for: Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?
no never
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?
Mewtwo:70
Gardevoir:70
malmar:70
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
I think you should choose me as a gym leader because i have a lot of experience with pokemon battles. I'm always trying to help out everyone out if i can. I have had experience being a gym leader in another pixelmon server. I try to at least be on the server for longest time i can. i decided to become a psychic gym leader because i haven't seen any psychic gym leaders on for the time i have been in the server. I wont laugh or make fun of other people if they lose or win. its winter and there is no holiday so i have to go to school but when i am home from school i wil defenetly be atleast 1 to 2 hours online but mist of the time longer that 2 hours Thanks for reading my application, if don't get accepted i will understand.

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 16, 2015
You have been a bit inactive as of late, and we would like to see you play on the server a bit more before accepting you as a Gym Leader. Please reapply when you feel you have improved, and message me on Discord (gamefish32#3200) if you have any additional questions.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.