Location and timezone: Florida, USA - EST
Age (age 14 minimum): 15
Interests: Gaming, Memes, History
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 39 days and 4hrs
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

Through my extensive knowledge of the economy and many features of the server, I’m already able to help with most problems that are asked in chat. If I was a helper, that would give me the chance to inspire others to become staff, which means more help being provided to players. I used my previous position as a gym leader to teach people about battling, and still do even after my resignation from gyms. My knowledge of the economy is also a major benefit to the community, as I’m able to quickly determine the price of HAs, Legendaries and more. As the economy is one of the most important factors of the server, I feel like a few changes in regulation of eco could improve the server entirely.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

Over the last 4-5 months, I have dedicated many days of time to this server, and quickly fell in love with many of the servers mechanics and friendliness. Over these months of gameplay, I have refined my typing speed and learned all the features commonly asked about. These two traits allow me to perform the job of helping players better than many others. In the past, I have made many mistakes due to my judgement, but I feel like I have overall improved since then. My connections with the community are also another important factor, as I believe a good relationship with players is crucial for staff members.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

The Pixelmon+ Network, or specifically Pokeverse, was created in 2015 by Shmeeb (aka Justin). There were previously 6 servers, but two merged iirc. The Pokeverse community is very diverse, with players from all around the world. Events are hosted every few hours, and improve the gameplay experience of players by adding a diverse selection of activities to engage in outside of the Pixelmon mod. Players ask questions in chat, and staff and other experienced players answer them to the best of their ability. This relationship is vital, and should be cherished more. The community is very welcoming to new players, as it can be seen by the many welcoming messages. The economy is managed by players, but will require moderate intervention by staff members. Due to many troublemakers and a large player count, Pokeverse tends to have more economic issues than the other servers on the network. Bugs are to be reported to staff ASAP, and exploitation is taken very seriously. There is are also present hunts as well as sign hunt throughout the server, providing a tedious adventure for a satisfying reward. Sign hunt, however, is taken very seriously. Vague hints are allowed, while guiding people through it is against the rules. Moreover, the gym system is very complex, with 23 gyms (including e4) to battle against, and the option to fight all the leaders multiple times for massive rewards. There is a “Vote Party” hosted every 300 server votes, spawning a random legendary on a lucky player while giving every online player a free voting key. Between /streaks, /dex, /gymrewards, /gymleaderrewards, and /prestige, there is no end to rewards to work towards. There is leniency towards players who make mistakes, as long as they reflect on their actions. Punishment is needed to maintain order. I learned this from my previous experience of co-hosting a minecraft server, which has taught me many things about server hosting.

Thank you for reading my application! :D