Helios

Helpful Ditto
Sep 24, 2019
Australia
Minecraft IGN:Heliosssss

Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352):Helios#9094

Location and timezone:aest upside down land

Age (age 12 minimum):15 16 soon

How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required):29d 11h

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no):yes

What Elite Four position are you applying for:e4 champ

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why):no

Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM): because if i come back cheese said he would put a ditto statue in e4 champ room so i just had to come back and apply so i can actually get a ditto statue in e4 champ room that is my only condition for coming back. I'm starting to gain more time to vibe on the server breaks from losing on other servers gyms which i can dedicate 1.5 hours per day on the server to be e4 champ and 3 hours on weekends which would mean i got enough time. The real only reason is the ditto statue cheese PROmised me that he would put it in the e4 champ room and my team is handcrafted and 100% isn't outdated at all. I'm applying for an electric gym as well so I can actually apply for e4 champ. I'm just stalling for words but a ditto statue in e4 champ room would be very beneficial as the ditto can transform into anything which means the e4 champ room automatically becomes more dank as ditto can transform into a regigigas which is the most menacing mon in the game with a base special attack of 80 which is broken in trick room + choice specs.

Attachments

TheMainManCarfan

May 19, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok all my laughter is out i just realized this whole thing and im GONEEEEEEEE

Ditto :>