MILLION DOLLAR NEXUS SCAVENGER HUNT ADVENTURE! Legends, Shinies, Tokens, Money and More!!!! CHECK IT OUT! *NEW*

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Aug 16, 2015
(This event has been server approved if anyone was wondering about the large prizes.)

FIRST Mirage BAY Nexus Story Quest

I've hosted these in the past, and they get a lot of attention, and I'm really hoping a lot of people participate, or at least try!! It's fun, and even though it is hard I'll be here to help out.

Welcome everyone!! I have decided to host a brand new Story-Telling Scavenger Hunt!! If you did my last four last reset, it is very similar, it's a scavenger hunt around my city and resort, and in this one, you will only receive one hint, and you will find new clues along the way! This is hard, and a decent time commitment, but don't get discouraged!! I'm here to help.

Some hints are in the form of maps, and both.

HOW TO PLAY:
To play this, you have to find all ?? AREAS, along with bonuses if you want to! There will be one or multiple clues around each locartion, so be sure to look very carefully. These can be very difficult to find, and if you are completely stumped on a clue, msg me on Discord @ gamefish32#3200 and I may be able to help you out. If you find one out of order, that's okay, however you must go back and try to find the one you were intended to. You WILL need a flying Pokemon. Checkpoints are all around the island (and a couple off), not just in Mirage City! (If anything is broken please let me know, there is a lot of stuff, and chances are that I messed up on something in a hunt like this xP no worries just let me know).

Also MSG me when you get to part 2 for a small prize depending on which place you're in!

And message me on dis if you're doing the hunt, that way if you get super stuck you can lmk and I can give you lil hints here and there.

RULES:

YOU MAY ONLY WORK IN ONES OR TWOS AND YOU MAY NOT HELP EACH OTHER BESIDES YOUR ONE PARTNER; IF YOU WORK IN TWOS YOU SHARE ONE PRIZE.

YOU ALSO MUST RESET ALL PUZZLES AFTER COMPLETING THEM, AND YOU MUST SETHOME at the SIGNS.

NO /thru or /jump, don't phase through walls.

NO FULLBRIGHT NO MATTER WHAT

NO STICKS OR GOLDEN SHOVELS (Even though there are many fake claims just in case)

Obey all server rules, and please don't cheat.

You can't skip Areas.

FOR YOUR ENTRY TO COUNT YOU MUST TAKE SCREENSHOTS AT EACH CHECKPOINT AND MSG ME ON DISCORD @ gamefish32#3200

ACCESS THE SCAVENGER HUNT BY DOING /warp nexus and accessing "Mirage City, walk forward in the nexus, and go up the first stairs on the right. Then turn right and it will be closest one to the stairs. You may also access it by messaging gamefish32 or Assassinx9x and asking them to teleport you to the city.

You may not guess combo locks, and you must screenshot or verbally tell me where you got the code for them. This was an issue last time.

I recommend you message me on Discord gamefish32#3200 when starting, it may make stuff less confusing.

Below is an example of an Area.

EXAMPLE:

LORE & First Clue:
Why are there so many earthquakes, and everything feels so chilly, there's a lab on my yacht, on the bottom floor, access my nexus and turn around and it'll be right there! It might be a small city, but I can tell big things are happening.

All legendary
Pokemon and special Pokemon with a ??? will be revealed throughout the storyline, trust me it's worth it.

REWARDS:

1st Place: Level 5 High IV Legendary ????? , 330k, 2,500 Tokens, Assorted Key, Random Shiny
2nd Place: Shiny Rare Level 5 ??? , 250k, 1,500 Tokens,
3rd Place: Shiny Rare Level 5 ???, 150k, 1,000 Tokens
4th Place: 80k, 300 Tokens, Random Shiny
5th Place: 40k, 250 Tokens, Random Shiny
6th-10th Place: 25k, 200 Tokens
11th Place Beyond: 10k, 50 Tokens

Bonus Prizes:
Small cash prizes, if you see a bonus sign, screenshot it and send it to me!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!! HAVE FUN AND MSG ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

-gamefish32/Assassinx9x

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Aug 16, 2015
Also! Forgot to mention, there will be some redstone trickery, you may need to bring some of your own items you might not think! Remember, almost everything utilizes redstone in some way or another.