_(:3」∠)__
Staff member
Mod
Dec 11, 2019
Minecraft IGN: MickleZPickle
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Mick#4045
Location and Timezone: Australia, AEST.
Age (age 12 minimum): 15.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 48 hours required)? 32 days, 13 hours.
How many Gyms do you currently host for the server? 6 (Dark, Steel, Psychic, Water, Normal, E4Steel&Bug)
Are you an active user of discord (yes/no)? Yes.
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No.

What Pokemon will you be using for each team? Please make sure they are trained well.

Dark: Yveltal, M-Sableye, Bisharp
Steel: Stakataka, M-Steelix, Bronzong
Grass: Shaymin-Sky, M-Venusaur, Rotom-Mow
Ground: M-Camerupt, Garchomp, Gastrodon
Fighting: Terrakion, M-Lucario, Pangoro
Ice: Mamoswine, Cloyster, Froslass
Electric: M-Manectric, Rotom-Wash, Galvantula
Poison: M-Beedrill, Crobat, Muk-Alola
Dragon: Kyurem-White, Naganadel, Haxorus
Flying: Celesteela, M-Charizard, Gliscor
Fire: Volcanion, M-Charizard, Rotom-Heat
Psychic: Hoopa-Unbound, M-Metagross, Gardevoir, Sigilyph
Fairy: M-Mawile, Togekiss, Mimikyu

Rock: M-Aggron, Stakataka, Diancie
Ghost: M-Sableye, Gengar, Mimikyu
Water: Kyogre, M-Swampert, Greninja, Kingdra
Normal: Arceus, M-Kangaskhan, Staraptor
Bug: Genesect, Araquanid, Galvantula

Why should we accept you as an OmniLeader (100 words minimum)?

I think you should accept me as an OmniLeader because I currently already am a leader of 6 gyms, which shows that I am a competent candidate for the role. I'm also a pretty active member of the community which can open up opportunities for gym battles for those wanting one. Furthermore, I believe that the teams I've created are well thought out and can give most challengers quite a tough challenge, making players feel much more rewarded and accomplished after beating me. Lastly, I wish for my challengers to feel how I feel and share the same amount of passion as I do when battling.

What does being a Gym Leader, including OmniLeader, mean to you (200 words minimum)?
In my opinion I believe that being a GymLeader/OmniLeader means to be someone who is friendly and who people shouldn't be afraid to face, they should be confident but not arrogant. A GymLeader shouldn't expect themselves to win every single battle they face, because I believe every team will have a counter to it and shouldn't look down on themselves for losing, but instead should learn from their loses and improve. An OmniLeader should also be a friendly and active member of the community and should always be prepared for a battle at anytime and shouldn't ignore gym battle requests on purpose.

An OmniLeader should be experienced and knowledgable in batting and should realise that they are benefiting the server and community greatly by opening up many gym battle opportunities at a cost of them not being able to do everything they wish to on the server. E.g. Making money, participating in all events, training pokemon, etc. Being an OmniLeader isn't completely all about battling and accepting the requests first, but should give priority and the opportunities to the other leaders online. An OmniLeader is an important and valued role in the community and I believe that I possess all the traits required for the role and hope to give my challengers the same excitement that I receive from these battles.

Thank you for taking the time to read my app!

Reactions: CurrentlySittin

TheMainManCarfan

May 19, 2020
; _ ;

Speedy boy.

I give 110% recommendation to this fine gentleman. Sucks to say but, all of his teams are up to snuff from what I can see, and Mick as a member of the community is a great dude overall. I, as a big gym guy, would be proud to call Mick one of our Omnileaders.

Reactions: MickleZPickle