MickleZPickle's Builder Application :3

MickleZPickle

Dec 11, 2019
Straya mate
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: MickleZPickle
Location and timezone: Australia, AEST
Age (age 14 minimum): 15
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 27 days.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since late 2013 but only started building a couple years ago.
Have you built for any servers in the past? I have not.
Link to Imgur album with AT LEAST 3 past builds (REQUIRED):
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I try to be as active as I can be.

Explain your communication skills and your ability to work as a part of a team on a project (100 words MINIMUM):
I am able to follow and listen to instructions well and can , cooperate with others to achieve a larger goal. I am open to opinions/criticism on others and actively work towards improving myself. E.g) I like to take pride in what I build and if I'm not overly fond of my creation I will listen and follow tips to improve. If I am in a disagreement with another, I engage in a calm and mature discussion where i offer my opinions without the intent of offending them. I always try my best to play to my strengths and look for ways of improvement by working with others on things I am not strong in and will be willingly do the same for others.

Please explain in extreme detail what build styles and structures you work best with (300 words MINIMUM. Favorite thing you build? Most beautiful thing you build? Favorite materials to build with?):
I am able to adapt quickly to different building styles and don't have a particular dislike towards any other style, but my favourite that I like to build in is medieval. My go-to materials to build with are spruce and dark oak wood, different coloured concretes and clay, and any of the different styles of stone. As I've said before, my favourite style is medieval, so my palette would of course be related to the styles seen in medieval buildings. I love how well these blocks are able to blend nicely together and the amount of detail you are able to make with all of them. I work hard on the different features of building and take my time to make sure that they aren’t boring or bland. My favourite thing that I've built so far is definitely the castle that is shown in imgur. Some might disagree and see it as simple but I've put in a lot of work on it especially with the details and decorations. My biggest achievement I’ve made while building is creating all of these in survival without fly. It took a lot of time and patience to make my builds and shows the level of care I take to complete my projects. I prefer to build with an inspiration which is usually a real life structure, like the palace I had built was based on a palace in Melbourne, Australia (not the floating island), or things from fantasies. I’ve noticed that I rely heavily on my strengths in building and have not spent enough time working on my weaknesses. I have trouble with building statues/creatures and can get stumped when trying to proportion them. I believe joining the team will help me work on enhancing my skills and creativity when it comes to those things.

Thanks for reading my Application! ^^
Thank you to those who encouraged me to apply (thank you Myzz for the final push)