Machokrugeryt's Helper App

Machokrugeryt

Jun 27, 2018
Florida, USA
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.

Minecraft IGN: Machokrugeryt

Location and timezone: Florida, USA. Est.

Age (age 14 minimum): 16.

Interests: Pokémon, Minecraft, Basketball, and Working on electronic device's.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?: 11 days, 2 hours, and 45 minutes.

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes.

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?: Yes I am!

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): No one. :(

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I could benefit the community because, I work well with other's, I help out people already, I answer questions even if not directed at me, I really love helping so nobody has to force me to, I want to help even if someone else is already helping, you can never have enough people helping you, I am great with other people, I grew up helping people, I am sorry if I repeat some stuff, I am very tired when writing this. I also think I could benefit this community because of how much I would be on, 5-9 hours a day! I do not have that much of a life so I could put alot of time into helping. Writing 100 words is hard for me right now because I am doing this on a phone. I think I could also benefit by showing the player's what commands to use, and where to go for certain things.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I am gonna be honest. I would be on everyday (unless I am going somewhere for one day). I would always be helping. I would be a good asset to the team. Even if I was having one of those times where i just don't wanna do anything, I would put a smile on my face and help. Nothing will ever stop me from helping. Not even a nuclear bomb. I will also give the correct punishment. I will always, and I mean ALWAYS give my best. And as it said "don't expect gratitude" I won't expect anything back because it would be my job to help and my job to deal with any issues. I know alot about this server. I joined over two years ago I believe. And I wanna stay here for a few more years. Maybe even forever. I will be super dedicated to this server. I will treat it like a delicate flower. But also as a tough cactus. I will never be to easy on someone. But also never to tough. I honestly think I should be accepted because I have done this kind of stuff on other server's. I have owned a few server's as well.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): This community works as one! The helpers, mods, sr mods, and admins work together to make sure the server doesn't get overran by griefers, and people who will cheat the system. From what I know about the history is, the server started a few years back, and I believe ever 9 months there is a reset. The server has definitely changed alot over the years. I witnessed it change quite a bit in the time I have been playing. But it has been changing for the good of the world, the players, and the Pokemon. This is honestly really hard to come up with 300 words so of you see stuff like this then I am so so sorry. Now onto what i know about running a Minecraft/Modded Server. As I previously mentioned. I have owned a few server's. That includes Modded and Vanilla. I know how plug-ins work, and how Pixelmon works as well. I have ran a few Pixelmon server's. I know that some people's computer's cannot handle Pixelmon like other's can. But that is ok as long as they are having a good time on the server. I know tons of commands that could help out the server. And I will definitely learn more if I were to get accepted. I understand that, if I were to get accepted I would have to give up being a normal player. But I am willing to make that sacrifice for the people! I also understand different timezones. So if people ask something like for example: "When is the raffle for the legendary (that you have a chance of getting after voting) gonna end?" I will tell them: "At 7pm pt, or 10pm est, or" and say the ones that I believe are needed. I will also make sure everyone is having a good time on the server. I want everyone to be happy! After all, this is the best Pixelmon server ever! (That is my actual opinion. I am not saying that to give me a better chance. I'm not that kind of person.) Hopefully all of the players think it is the best Pixelmon server as well! Maybe one day they will even buy a rank or a kit! Or even just donate! Even if I get denied. I won't stop playing. I love this server, and already put so much work into it. Not like the people reading this and choosing wether or not I get accepted. But I have built so much over the couple years. And have worked super hard. I am not ever gonna let that go to waste. I am gonna be honest. I have no clue how many words this is. I am just gonna keep going just to be safe. I know what punishments to give people when they do something. For example: This person has an afk machine. I should jail them. I believe for 12 hours. But I don't really know how long. Another example: This person said something bad in chat. I should warn them that if they do it again they will be muted. I really do love this server. And if this isn't 300 words then i am sorry for wasting your time. To whoever is reading this, Goodbye!

Machokrugeryt

Jun 27, 2018
Florida, USA
I was just reading over it and realised how tired i was when writing this... I am truly sorry for any misspellings or anything being a little rude...

KatAttacks

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hello and thank you for applying for staff however we did notice a lack of helpfulness in the chat and that is one main core part of staff that we need. Also recently you have gotten jailed for breaking an eco rule and another part of being staff is knowing and respecting the rules along with enforcing them when we need to therefore today your application will be denied however please don’t let that discourage you as you can always reapply in 2 weeks! If you have further questions on your deny please feel free to pm me or gingie on discord. -denied