Loorix's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loorix

Absent minded.
Staff member
SeniorMod
Dec 18, 2017
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.
Minecraft IGN: Loorix [ the first IGN i had was Black_LooRix ]
Location and timezone: Italy, CEST
Age (age 14 minimum): 19
Interests: Music, Sport, Pokemon, Minecraft, Computer Science.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 31 days and 18 hours.
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Dancoco, Bawbeh, PikaUsedIronTail, Taz, TheAncientBook

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

Hi, I am Loorix and I can benefit the community through my experience in these two years on the server and through my "journey" in this fantastic community. I've always wanted to help people and I'm always available for anything and I always try to give my best. I can help the community grow and be what it should be, a family. I know many people and I am sure that if I ever became a helper, I could be useful to many people who have always come to ask me for help during this time. I have always thought that every person who needs, has the right to be helped and has the right to be able to play in the right way and with the right support.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

Why accept me? I think a person should be accepted by his activity on the server, by his behavior towards the community and by the maturity that the person has. I am aware of having made more and more mistakes and I am aware of the mistakes I made. Nevertheless many people have asked me to apply me because they believe in me and believe that I can do it. So I want to thank the people who believe in me and support me and I want to do my best to get what I really want: helping people. I have changed recently, and I think we have seen and I think I can hold that responsibility. You can always improve, but you have to try to believe in a person's changes. I am a very active user on the server, I have shown my abilities both with people and with the influence I have in people. So I hope my words are understood at best and I hope I can get what I have been aiming for for a long time.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM) :

I was not present when Pokeverse was born, but I got a lot of information about it. I joined the server back in 2017 and from what I understood and could discover, this server (like all servers) was a very small server, with few people and was born 2 years before my arrival, in 2015. The server is owned by Shmeeb, in my opinion a very understanding and very enterprising person for the age he has. This community is based on trust, honesty and mutual help. The staff is very friendly, the people are very sociable and almost never bad. As in all communities there are always those people who are "negative" for the community, but if there is one thing that this server has in addition is the availability that people have in helping. Pokeverse has grown in fame and people in a short time, it is full of events and tournaments that always entertain people and lead people to continue playing. If I ever recommend a PC game to a friend, I would definitely recommend Pixelmon and I would certainly invite him to join Pokeverse. I have been here for a long time now and I have a very high ru time because I love this server and I love this community. People know me now, they know who I am and they know what I can do. I believe in myself and I believe in people and dreams, and I hope I can be listened to in the right way and be able to make my dedication and my gratitude understood for this great and fantastic community!
As mentioned above, I made a lot of mistakes during this time, but I'm trying to improve and I'm getting better and better. People have noticed my enormous improvements in behavior, they notice how much dedication I put into things and noticed how much I put in all of it to get what I want. I'm applying because I want to show that I can do it and that by mistake you can learn and be better than before. Thank you for reading my application and thanks to the people who support me and love me.
About running a minecraft server, i've made with friend a vanilla server minecraft, so i know how to do, also because i'm studing programming in the university of Computer Science, so i know how a server work and how to running it.
Thanks,

Loorix

Status
Not open for further replies.