Location and timezone: Midwest, CST
Age (age 14 minimum): 17
Interests: AV, Minecraft, music, piano, guitar, history
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 27 days, 15 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): THEBEST5_, quackerg123

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I believe that I can benefit this community because I always try my best to be active in chat and to help players to the best of my ability. I am on the server frequently throughout the week and sometimes remain active for over an hour. I enjoy assisting players, old and new, and making sure that they have a good time on the server. I love conversing with players about fun topics and supporting them in their ambitions. The players are the ones that make Pokeverse special and being there for them is crucial in creating a fun and successful server.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
I have been playing on this server for over half a year and realized that I truly enjoy talking with the diverse community we have on Pokeverse. Thanks to this server, I’ve met so many people from all over the world and feel like I truly belong in this welcoming community. I want to help provide a fun and safe place for players to escape to if needed and I’d love to be a part of their experience on this server. There are still things that I don’t know about Pixelmon but I will try my hardest to learn as much as I can to help players move forward. I will always do my best to make every player’s experience as fun and amazing as my own.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I joined earlier this year so I wasn’t present when this server was created. From what I’m able to remember, in 2015, the owner, Shmeeb, created a small Pixelmon server than ended up growing into a very large community. The four servers that he created are called Pokedash, Pokeverse, Pokelegends, Pokeclub, and added more recently, Pokebrawl. These servers completely reset every six or so months to offer a fresh start to the players.
Each server has a staff team with admins, senior mods, mods, helpers, and the occasional chat helpers. The owner relies on this team to watch over the server and make sure it runs smoothly. The hardworking staff team are responsible volunteers that dedicate their time on the servers. The admins have the highest status besides the owner and assist with difficult problems relating to the server. The senior mods assist the admins and address problems that cannot be fixed by less experienced staff. The mods of the server help with player issues and problems that can be fixed by them. Helpers host the events, hand out punishments, and assist players in chat. Chat helpers mainly help out in chat, answering questions and welcoming newcomers.
The staff are very helpful and active, always being there for the players that join. The staff monitor the server daily and enforce the rules in order to provide a welcoming and family friendly environment. Staff always give warnings before handing out punishments, which allows the player to reconsider their previous actions. Punished players can appeal on the Pokeverse forums if they believe their punishment is unjust and will either be accepted or denied depending on the offense and reasoning. Staff also frequently host fun events that’s open to all players willing to participate. Events include parkour, aircore, color party, and so on.
Pokeverse is successful because of the diverse community it has. It welcomes players all over the world and does not exclude anyone. The economy on this server depends on the players and is monitored by staff to prevent it from crashing. Players can sell on the GTS, UM, and the server's shop. These three places help players to make money and help them move forward in the game. I do not have any experience about being a staff member on a server other than being a chat helper on Pokeverse. Being a helper and taking on the responsibility of being one will be completely new to me but I am eager to meet this challenge and prove myself as more than able. I truly love this server and its community. I want to contribute to this wonderful server and help players have the best time they can on Pokeverse.

Thank you for reading my helper application! I hope you have a wonderful day ❤