Lazi's Helper Application :)

Lazi

Beepega
Apr 9, 2017
Canada
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): I have :)
Minecraft IGN: Llazi
Location and timezone: Ontario Canada, EST
Age (age 14 minimum): 17
Interests: Gaming, Photography, Track and Field and Volleyball
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 12 days 17 hours as of writing this application
Do you have a mic (yes/no): I do
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I am :p
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Nyaaimakitty, Quackerg123, BoostedGear
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I feel I could very much so benefit the community of pokeverse with my vast knowledge of pixelmon, I have been playing on this server since early 2017 and I am familiar with most things involved with it, I am still learning some things which I believe is great because I can learn it with the community, I am a very kind-hearted, wannabe funny guy and I do try and make as many friends as I can on here. I try and be as helpful as I can and am always welcoming new ideas and new thoughts when I am executing a decision.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
Why you should accept me, Well, i am a very active member of the community since my return, and I feel I can benefit the staff team greatly because I am on at very late hours of the day and on most hours during the weekend, therefore my assistance will be available quite frequently, I am pretty knowledgeable towards Minecraft and more importantly, Pixelmon. I have assisted some of the staff on this server before with builds and event planning/hosting,i feel i am mature enough for this position although I am a goofball at times but when need be I can and will take my job very seriously and maturely, I am easy to get along with and I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt unless required not to, or it is undeserved.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): Our community that Shmeeb has created has been running extremely well since around march of 2015, there have been quite a few resets within game and they all just better the server, everything is extremely balanced and smooth, the server has had its ups and downs however with the staff fixing and repairing what was needed nowadays the server is the best I’ve ever seen it.

Our community is a functioning ecosystem, we have harmony with each other and we need everyone to be working together to keep us up and thriving. The staff team is always correcting issues and adding new events and updates into our game, which makes us have a better environment and allows us to have more fun within the community, they try as best as they can to keep everybody happy and everyone uninterrupted, this community is very diverse with playstyles and it is fitting to all, whether your a collector or you want to be a pokemon master, the choice is yours in Pokeverse :) you can do whatever you want within reason and always end up with a friend!

I have played this server for 3-4 years now and i am very thankful for the memories and friendships that i have made whilst playing and i would love to give back to the community that i have seen grow throughout the years by becoming a member of staff and trying my best to continue what the team has done for so long.

I have some mediocre experience in running a Minecraft server, more specifically a modded Minecraft server. therefore I am familiar with some issues involved and I have confidence that if needed I can and will learn whatever is required of me., I have never run one quite as big as Pokeverse of course, however I have made private servers with friends and attempted a few public ones, and I have been on many staff teams and I am familiar with commands/rules and expectations. I understand the stress and responsibility that becoming staff can endure upon you and I feel confident in myself as an individual. I have dappered into some coding and I am currently taking a course to strengthen my skills in it.

Thank you for reading my application :)