Khadim3 Helper Aplicattion

khadim3

Nov 22, 2019
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):Yes
Minecraft IGN:Khadim3
Location and timezone:Brazil
Age (age 14 minimum):17
Interests: Pixelmon,Minecraft,Football and Music
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?5 days 7 hours and 5 minutes
Do you have a mic (yes/no):Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I try to be
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

First of all, I always try to help other players, this is something that gives me pleasure. I joined the server about 1 month ago, and I can say that I already fell in love with pokeverse. Yes, I may not be ready enough to take on a position as important as helper, but I would like to prove ME as some mature and willing to work hard.
I would be honored to receive your trust to take such a position.
I consider myself a very positive person, always willing to help others and work long hours with dedication, because this is what you are looking for in a staff member and I am aware of it.
Honestly, everything I seek is the happiness of other players and a lot of learning on my part if I join my position with respect for all.
At the moment I seek a vote of confidence from you, I want to make sure that you have not made the wrong choice if you accept me on the team. And if I am not accepted, I will have feedback on how to get there someday, and you may have I'm sure I'll get there if I haven't arrived yet

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

As I said above,
I am trying to prove myself mainly. I want to prove myself as someone qualified enough to do my hobby, help the others. Since small my mother always said that I would be a person who would serve the happiness of others, I want to have the pleasure and the sure she was right, and I see no other way to be so certain than by joining staff. I believe I am a very active player, I am online for at least 3 hours a day, and whenever I can, i help answering questions that other players ask, and I believe I succeed in answering. Even when our wonderful straff team is online, I answer the recurring questions of the players, because I want to be recognized for their help and dedication.
I know there are other facts to being a helper besides helping others, you have to help the server grow! I want new players to fall in love with PokeVerse just as I fell in love. I believe the words that most describe what And being a member of the staff is work and dedication.
I believe timezone may be one factor for me to be accepted because while other staff members are sleeping, I will be awake as the time difference is significant.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

From my knowledge,theserver was created in 2015 by the owner Shmeeb.He created five servers, namely PokeDash, PokeBrawl, Pokeverse, PokeClub and PokeLegends.That's all I know about server history mainly because I joined the server 1 month ago.

The community works based on respect,dedication and harmony between the players. And to ensure that both conditions are met, we have our wonderful staff team, organized between Chat Helpers,Helpers, Mods, Senior Mods, Admins,and the Owner Shmeeb.
Now talking a little about the parts that delight me most about server.Firstly, we have our donation goal, which is simply based on the fact that when a certain amount of player donations are reached, the staff commits to making a drop party. And what is a drop party, the name says it all. Players get items, pokemons, money and tokens for free! Really, this is one of the things that makes PokeVerse and the other Shmeeb servers shine in the eyes of in the players.
But the wonders of the server do not stop there, we also have our vote party. In the vote party when we reached the total of 300 votes by the server, we received as a reward the spawn of a legendary pokemon, 50 tokens and a voting key. awards we get when we demonstrate dedication to the server and for that reason i say that the server is based on dedication and harmony among the players.
Finally, we also have on the server events organized by staff members. Events in which players have fun collectively,such as parkour,aircore,knockout,spleef,magic,color etc...

In conclusion,I would like to say that I refuse to lie in such an application like this one, so I will sincerely speak my knowledge on running a minecraft server. My knowledge on this subject is very few...All i know is that being a helper involves concentration,dedication,patience to make the right choices at the right time,mutual respect,a harmonious and respectful tone and being friendly to all players.

Thank you so much for reading this application!
Yours Sincerly,the brazilian boy Khadim3 :3

Reactions: PikaUsedIronTail

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hey there thanks for applying! We noticed your activity isn’t quite high enough for staff along with the helpfulness in chat. Once your activity in the server and especially chat please feel free to reapply! -denied