JustOmega's Fire Gym application

JustOmega

Aug 19, 2019
Minecraft IGN: JustOmega
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): JustOmega#8404
Location and timezone: PST Riverside California
Age (age 12 minimum): 16
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required) My hours are 19d 0 hours and 32m and for this map 9d 5hours and 47mins
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
What gym are you applying for: The Fire gym
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? no
(What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these):
List your Pokemon's move sets:):
1. Mega-Charizard Y Lvl 70 ability: Blaze /item Charizardite Y / Nature: Timid
Solar Beam
Air Slash
FlameThrower
Dragon Pulse
91% ivs Max everything except Special Defense 18 ivs, and 29 defense ivs
EVS 252 Special Attack 252 Speed 6 special defense
2. Infernape Lvl 70 ability: Blaze /item Life Orb / Nature: Jolly
Stone Edge
Flare Blitz
EarthQuake
Mach Punch
82% Max Defense and Speed. 14 Hp ivs, 27 attack ivs, 28 special attack ivs, and 22 special defense
EVS 252 Attack 252 Speed 6 Special Defense
3. Blacephalon Lvl 70 ability: BeastBoost /item Focus Sash/ nature: Timid
FlameThrower
HiddenPower - Grass
MindBlown
Shadow Ball
77% ivs Max Attack and defense. 22Hp ivs, 30 special attacks, 7 special defense, and 23 speed
EVS 252 Special Attack 252 Speed 6 HP
You should choose me as your new gym leader because during my experience of being on the server I know how gym leaders go and how I'm now a gym leader for 5 gyms which is Steel, Grass, Ice, Electric, and Dragon. Also, I was a gym leader ever since the last reset which I was an electric and ghost gym leader. I believe that my gym leader experienced can help me by me being able to apply for the Fire gym leader. I was noticing that there is barely any fire gym leaders are on as they used because of timezones but not to worry I am active to the point I can let people battle the Fire gym so the other gym leaders don't have to sweat about not being able to battle the people that wanted to challenge the Fire gym for the gym badge. Also, I love battling people and getting to know their different strategies I don't mind losing or winning for me being a gym leader is all about having fun. (177) Words

BoostedGear

Welsh Dragon
Staff member
Admin
Aug 6, 2019
Thank You for taking the time to apply, however to you have hit the max number of gyms(5) a single leader can have before applying for omni. If you wish to become a Gym Leader in More gyms I recommend applying for Omni Leader. Again Thank You for applying and being a great Gym Leader.
Denial Reason: Max Number of Gyms Reached.