JustHomura's Normal Gym Application

JustHomura

May 10, 2018
Minecraft IGN: JustHomura

Discord username: JustHomura#6227

Location and timezone: Eastern Time zone, Canada Quebec.

Age (age 12 minimum): 15.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required): 15 Days 14 Hours.

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Indeed I am.

What gym are you applying for: Normal.

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why): Yes, Alt Abusing. (Sorry Nyan :3)

What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?

Level: 30
Iv's: 100
Ev's: 100
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): Imagine a seed, watering that seed, letting it grow and sprouting to be a beautiful rose. Before all that it could go through tough times, and take a while before becoming somewhat perfect. Imagine me as that seed, growing evolving into becoming a better gym leader, I may have my ups and downs, but I still try my best to evolve into a better creature. A better gym leader. (I wanted to try a new way of explaining why you guys should choose me :) )

(Thanks enfermedad for showing me how to do the photos and stuff)

Good luck to all gym applicants.

~Homura

Reactions: DillyPhilly

JustHomura

May 10, 2018
I didn't realize that my "composition" wasn't enough, so to fix that:
Imagine a seed, watering that seed, letting it grow and sprouting to be a beautiful rose. Before all that it could go through tough times, and take a while before becoming somewhat perfect. Imagine me as that seed, growing evolving into becoming a better gym leader, I may have my ups and downs, but I still try my best to evolve into a better creature. A better gym leader. Basically, I just think the more experiences I have on the server as a gym leader, the more I can learn and become better, I don't try to make the gym teams super competitive, I just want it to be somewhat of a challenge, but also an enjoyable experience for players

Darkshadowb

Dec 30, 2018
I didn't realize that my "composition" wasn't enough, so to fix that:
Imagine a seed, watering that seed, letting it grow and sprouting to be a beautiful rose. Before all that it could go through tough times, and take a while before becoming somewhat perfect. Imagine me as that seed, growing evolving into becoming a better gym leader, I may have my ups and downs, but I still try my best to evolve into a better creature. A better gym leader. Basically, I just think the more experiences I have on the server as a gym leader, the more I can learn and become better, I don't try to make the gym teams super competitive, I just want it to be somewhat of a challenge, but also an enjoyable experience for players
um... a... ah..... um.... Yes...