Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Indeed I Have
Minecraft IGN:
MrJxmes
Location and timezone:
England GMT
Age (age 14 minimum):
Interests:
sports (football), athletics, gaming
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?
32 days 7 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no):
yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):
3_byte
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

On the couple of months I have been on the server (I joined April 12th) thus far I have had a good experience with the community and I have learned lots from our current team (and ex staff members) and I would like to push this onto the newer players, which are swarming in due to how good this server is. I did use to be immature on the server but I can confirm I have worked hard and I matured up. In which got me to gym leader and now I feel I'm ready for the next step onto being a staff member.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I should be accepted because; I have a good knowledge of pokemon with as I started playing it in 2015 when I was 10. I got pokemon platinum for my ds and ever since then I have been attached, On the server when no staff are on people sometimes come to me when they're in need of assistance. I am very active on the server and assuming I get accepted I can guarrantee that a staff member will be on for a large majority of the time for English timezone, So every player can enjoy their time on the server to the maximum

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

From what I am aware of the server started in 2015 with Shmeeb being the owner creating it and it having a small player base and now there are new people joining the everyday. The player base is rising everyday with PokeVerse being the most popular of the other servers Shmeeb owns with around 80-100 people on activly. The server has a store (https://buy.pokeverse.org/) The store has got sales on it fairy often which I personally think is a good idea as it gets more purchases. PokeVerse has got 6 ranks ranging from challenger all the way to pokemaster (my current rank)The order of the ranks go: Challenger, Champion, Mythic, Master, Legendary, Pokemaster. Each rank has their own unique items/commands that come with it. The prices for these ranks without any sales are well done as you get a good value for your money. The ranks are there on the server to make your playing time more interesting and more worth while. However this doesn't mean its pay to win as everything you buy is useful however you have to have it in order to be on top.

The community is very helpful and with the current staff trying their best to help it deffinatly makes this server an enjoyable place for all to come onto, There are also 6 staff roles (7 if you count Owner) and the order ranking are: Chat Helper, Helper, Moderator, Senior Moderator, Admin, Manager and Owner. These are the people that help run the community with the rules in order to keep the chat from turning into a negative and toxic place to be. Everybody in chat is helpful to their own manor, which just makes the place a more enjoyable one to be in and I am proud to say that I am part of this community.

Thank you for reading this!
~James