JaceMTG Helper Application

JaceMTG

BuffBaby
Aug 31, 2019
United States
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.
Minecraft IGN: JaceMTG
Location and timezone: United States, CST.
Age (age 14 minimum): 18 years old.
Interests: Bowling, Traveling, Music
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 37 days, 10 hours.
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes.
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
Yes.
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): Let’s just get these out of the way, I’m a very active member within game as much as I try to be. I’m knowledgeable of server rules, guidelines, and rights and wrongs in the server. I will do the best of my abilities in each department to grow and offer a hand to every player that needs help. I’m very easy to approach, I can answer questions, guide players in the right direction, and giving my all to not just myself but also the players.
The community is what keeps us going, and as it keeps growing each and everyday I wanna be a example to future staff and role model to the players in our little home.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): Lets just blow the start out with that I’m a very outgoing player! I’m not afraid to make mistakes and learn from it as I know the community grows I must be able to provide the needs of players within.
I wanna offer a healthy friendly environment for all of those who join/joined our server in the time, where players can rely on staff and reach their hand out when they need us and resolve the situation.
I’m not always correct, and I know that so when I need a hand as well I’m not afraid to ask my senior+ staff to give a hand.
I’m a very respectful person, patience and taking time to handle a situation to make sure that everything is fair on each end.
Finally, I would see myself as a unbiased person who can give fair judgements to those who break the rules and after guide them to be a better player in the community.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM:)
I’m still not very well knowledge of when all of those started, but thankfully because of it I have been able to be part of what is a really one of a kind community I call home.
Shmeeb created more then just a server, he created a place where players from all around the world have the opportunity to play with each other and become friends!
Pokeverse is one of five amazing servers, but I chose this place to be my home.
I understand that each staff member has their duties to keep the server running!
Starting off with our hard working admin’s who work hard to create a dream for players to enjoy with the highest duty on the server guiding all fellow staff members.
Senior-Mods and Mods are there to keep things going in the right direction for the player based community and staff team to help new helpers grow and learn. Helpers are very important roles as well, as they have to make sure that all players oblige by the rules and enjoy the time in our server!
Each staff role is filled in by very hardworking staff who give their everything to the players, and offer their own free time making your play experience the best for the betterment and growth of the server!
Year's ago I used to be a helper in a server called Snapcraft, and within that time my role was to make sure that everyone followed the rules and made it a more fun environment for everyone. I joined the server on August 19, 2019 and within that amount of time I've been able to acquire so much more knowledge then i'd hope to understand. I am currently a ex-mod, though that isn’t stoping me from coming back again to use my skills/knowledge I learned to be able to help the community as it continues to grow each and everyday.
I’m still thankful to those before me, and those who have guided me as I continue the grow and become a positive respectful member of the community! Cheers to the future growth of Pokeverse, and May the love from the community keep on going!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I hope you are having a very good holidays, and have a merry Christmas! 😁

Reactions: Heliosssss

Gingie

Ginger Bread
Staff member
Admin
Oct 2, 2018
United Kingdom
myanimelist.net
Denied. We don't believe you are ready to for the responsibilities of being a staff member again if you'd like more information message me or Nyaa. We encourage you to keep being active and helpful in chat and reapply at a later date!