JaceMTG Helper Application

JaceMTG

BuffBaby
Aug 31, 2019
United States
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes.
Minecraft IGN: JaceMTG
Location and timezone: United States, CST.
Age (age 14 minimum): 18 Years Old.
Interests: Gaming, Bowling, Traveling, Music.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 15 days, and 6 hours.
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes.
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes.
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Decoits, QuackerG123

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I can benefit the community in multiple ways, first let's start off with all of the basic's. I'm a very active player within the game, I can offer the best of my knowledge to all player's and use the best of my time to service the community. I can provide a positive environment for everyone within the server, and give them a helping hand to start in their journey as upcoming trainer's. I'm a very flexible person, whether I am needed for just helping the players or fixing a problem within the server I will show case my best of my abilities in a professional manner. Executing server rule's and giving fair punishment's to player's who break them, because we want the server to run as a friendly family community so player's can come back and invite their friends to come and join them in our amazing server we call "Home".

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM)
I am a very respectable person inside and out of the game. I'm a very calm and patient person, I do not let what other people do or say around me effect my judgement. Accepting me will give me the opportunity to show who I really am as a person and allow me to grow more then just a player in the community. I find myself to be a very open person with a energized personality so I'm always around to talk to players and give everyone a good time, but I can also be very serious when important matters come to hand. First being able to understand a player from their point of view and where I stand as a staff to really access the situation. Second I am not afraid to ask when help is needed, I may not know all the answer's to every problem but I know that I can rely on my fellow staff members to help me out in my time of need. Last, and final I am very unbiased and open-minded individual making fair judgement to player's who have broken the rules and so despite if a player has done wrong in their time on our server before; I will only see the best in them and hope for future improvements.

please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
First, I wanna state that I have very minimal knowledge of the exact history of this amazing server but after research I've found out that this community has been around for such a long time. Thankfully to our amazing owner Shmeeb we all have been able to enjoy ourselves and meet people from all around the world from this community, I understand that each staff member has their duties to keep this server running. Hard working admin's who have dedicated themselves with the responsibility with one of the highest duties in the server, Senior Mod's and Mod's with the job to make sure that everything will be kept in order and guide the helpers in the right direction, helper's are more then just a small part of the team, they have a big role same as everyone else and that is to guarantee that everyone will enjoy the server and oblige by the rules as they make their way to the top. Everything is done by hard working staff who volunteer their time to the server, and giving the best of themselves that they possibly can for the betterment and growth of the server. Year's ago I used to be a helper in a server called Snapcraft, and within that time my role was to make sure that everyone followed the rules and made it a more fun environment for everyone. I joined the server on August 19, 2019 and within that amount of time I've been able to acquire so much more knowledge then i'd hope to understand. I've been recently promoted to Chat-Helper, and yet that being a role that was given to me by the staff team that they acknowledge my work throughout the game. There is much more that I know I can do for the server, and with the thankful help of encouragement from my fellow players I've come here today to volunteer more of myself and my time to be a role-model staff throughout the community.

Thank you for having the time to read my application, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Chesh_

Baby Builder
Staff member
SeniorMod
Feb 24, 2019
idk if you meet the height requirements :/

but adding my reference, gl.