irauhl her re-Application for Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

irauhl

sneaky little fox
Jun 13, 2016
Drag's couch
Irauhl her re-Application for Helper

Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes I have.
Minecraft IGN: irauhl
Location and timezone: Netherlands + 1.00
Age (age 14 minimum): 21
Interests: Gaming, listening to music, sports and I really like to sleep.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?: 18 days + 22 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes I do.
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?: Yes I am.
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Lewis, Krutches, scorpion262, AngelVampy, white_wolf18, TheDarkPoison

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

First of all, I’m an active player on the server. I play around 10-20 hours per week on the server, which I think is quite a bit.
I work around 10 hours per day on a job where I talk to strangers the whole day. I’m not afraid to talk to strangers and love meeting new people online or in real life. I work four out of seven days in a week. So I have 3 full days on which I can be really active. Also the first thing when I get home is check how everyone is on the server, just because I like to socialize, talk and help out other people.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I’ve been on the server, Pokeverse for quite a while now. And by a while I mean over two years. After these two years I still enjoy playing on the server! I’m a really social person, who likes to meet and help out new people. When there are new people online on the server I always try to welcome them. Also if they have any questions, I like to answer them as fast and as good as I am capable of.
Also I’m still an active player. There are loads of people from my time zone, and very often when I’m online on the server, there is no staff to help them out. So now I try to help them in the best way I can, to send certain staff members a message so that they can help them out when they come online. If I would be a helper, I maybe could do more for them, obviously in a good way!

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

First I’ll let you know that I’m really bad at writing an essay. I hate writing so it takes a lot from me to write this. But I like the server and I really want to become helper, so I will try my best!

If I’m not wrong the server started on March the 27th in the year 2015. The server was brought to life by pleb, who I first of all, want to thank because of all the nice people I meet every day.

When I first started on the server, it was kinda laggy but if I’m not wrong they already had their first reset. I was welcomed very kindly by Nightmare_12 and his older brother DiabolicaOc. They helped me out starting on the server and taught me about EV training.

After that I played on the server for several months. Then another reset came and I was kinda upset with it. So after the reset I didn’t play for a few months. But then again I started to miss the community and the nice people so I checked the server again. There were loads of new people online who all were very nice, like always. And that made me feel missed out, so I started playing again, until today. Before the next reset I applied for Dragon Gym, which I proudly became!

We’ve just had a reset, like 2-3 months ago? Slap me in the face if I’m wrong because I’m really bad at time and date’s. After the server started everyone was jumping in to make their big mansions again, such as myself. After 3 weeks of playing and trying to catch HA’s I made a Gym team with amazing help of TheDarkPoison. After I applied I got accepted for the Grass Gym. And that’s something I still enjoy doing.

At the moment we just had two small updates of the server with great new pokemons to catch and 8 fresh Gym’s to fight!

In the past, I’ve played on a minecraft server on which I became Moderator. If you need the information about the server, I can give you them. That’s not a problem. My job there was to help people out, answer their questions, rollback their grieved houses and give the ones that grieved their suiting punishment.

The last thing I wanted to mention is that I really love the fact that I’m part of such a great community. Several others, such as myself talk to each other even when we’re online on Pokeverse. Also we are playing different games together, because we all get along.

This helps to build friendships and building a really strong community!.

I hope you liked my essay that was kind off hard to write, and that you will see potential in me to become a Helper. I am totally ready to make Pokeverse a better place then it already is!

Thank you,

irauhl – Rowanne

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkVampy2017

Hugamouse

Well Known Member
Staff member
Admin
Jul 3, 2016
I think you meant potential, not potation. Google says that means to drink alcohol xP good luck in your application, I love how earnest and thorough it was!

irauhl

sneaky little fox
Jun 13, 2016
Drag's couch
I think you meant potential, not potation. Google says that means to drink alcohol xP good luck in your application, I love how earnest and thorough it was!
Thank you <3 And yes i meant potential, my correction on word did not do a great job today ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.