Ice Gym Application

LegionRose

Apr 23, 2020
Minecraft IGN: tmrw_x
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): tmrw_x#1587
Location and timezone: USA,EST
Age (age 12 minimum): 13
How much in-game play time do you have 18h 31m (0.18 AFK)
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes,
What gym are you applying for: Ice
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they?
Level 40 Abomasnow
Level 40 Avalugg
Level 40 Beartic
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these):
  • Abomasnow's EV (47%) (Lacking Defence)
    Beartic's EV (9%) (Lacking HP)
    Avalugg's EVS (43%) (Lacking Defence)
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):
I will keep this short. I just recently came back to pixelmon, and I am very active. I am relearning how to play this game. I wanted to apply before, but was afraid to. Thank you for your time.

Black_Mamba_97

Jun 4, 2019
Wait, i don't understand the evs/ivs are u missing something? btw the team is not my favorite but it is not bad if you have the correct ivs/evs :).

JustOmega

Aug 19, 2019
Wait, i don't understand the evs/ivs are u missing something? btw the team is not my favorite but it is not bad if you have the correct ivs/evs :).
I agree where is your IVs/evs and moves set also you need to write it 100 or more words too

BlazeDevilHydra

Big Pepega
Staff member
Helper
Jan 27, 2020
What are their IV's... And the EV's, hate to be blunt... They're kinda bad. And your entire team is weak to fire and steel , Abomasnow being the worst offender being quad weak to fire, Avalugg's special defense and speed stats are abhorrently bad and Beartic isn't that great... I would suggest a better selection such as Weavile, Mamoswine, Cloyster, Aurorus and even, Mega Glalie.

BoostedGear

Welsh Dragon
Staff member
Admin
Aug 6, 2019
I'm also going to need to ask for the ivs and what exactly are your evs speced in?

BoostedGear

Welsh Dragon
Staff member
Admin
Aug 6, 2019
Denied. 1)You don't have the required time, 2) You don't meet the word requirment, 3) Ivs are not listed and evs are not high enought. You re-apply in a weeks time.