Iain_Elda's Poisoned Apple-cation

Iain_elda

Simply Amazing
Jul 9, 2015
Scotland
Minecraft IGN: Iain_elda
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Iain-elda#0062
Location and timezone: UK (currenty GMT+1)
Age (age 12 minimum): 29
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required)? 13d 18h 58m
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Long time Lurker
What gym are you applying for: Poison
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? Yes. Explained on previous application
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Naganadel Lvl 51 (REEEE Lagged while using the candy,) Venusaur Lvl 50, Drapion Lvl 50.
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these): Naganadel 98% - 5x31 with 28 def. Venusaur 95%- 5x31 with 22 def. Drapion 90%. - 5x31 with 14spattk
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): I'm currently a gym leader of the electric gym and have had relatively moderate success so far. I've identified my teams weaknesses and have tried to compensate for that after each battle. Breeding and battling in pokemon is something I enjoy a lot, and being able to use the pokemon I breed to their fullest potential is something I enjoy. I try to be a fairly challenging gym leader and hope I fill this role well. I've tried to build a team that isn't a copy of the other poison teams, and having battled some of them I think I have brought a slightly different tactic to the table. If this doesn't work out then I'll Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.