I was banned

DougDimmadome

Jun 6, 2019
Yesterday there were people on the server spamming racial slurs and I was banned for it even though it wasn't me.

DougDimmadome

Jun 6, 2019
What server did this take place on (eg. the server, discord, etc.): offical server 2
Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): ban
Minecraft IGN: DougDimmadome
Punishment reason: racial/sexist slurs
Who issued the punishment (if known): dont know
Date/time punishment was issued: dont know
Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: I did not take part in the spamming of racial and sexist slurs I was just minding my business and occasionally saying things in chat

DougDimmadome

Jun 6, 2019
Hi there, So I've been told that even though you didn't participate in the spamming of racial or sexist slurs, you were the cause of it.
I wasn't the cause I was mining glowstone in the nether when it was happening and I am not affiliated with the people that were doing it

DougDimmadome

Jun 6, 2019
that was a joke in reference to a youtube channel called the misfits where they have a discount code for that service

Evo01

The Silver King
Staff member
SeniorMod
Oct 2, 2018
United Kingdom
myanimelist.net
As I wasn’t the one who issued the ban and was around when the incident occurred, I’ll leave this to the decision of those who knows fully what happened.

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
alright i have talked this through with the owner you are being unbanned but if you and your friends continue harassing the server with unnecessary spam and such the same thing will happen i hope your behavior also improves thank you and enjoy your time on our server