Horns Ban Appeal

HornSkuld

Jun 12, 2019
What server did this take place on (eg. the server, discord, etc.): The server.

Type of appeal (eg. ban, jail, mute, etc.): First, a 12 hour jail, then 2d jail, then ban telling me to appeal.

Minecraft IGN: HornSkuld

Punishment reason: ''Alt Abuse''

Who issued the punishment (if known): Jake

Date/time punishment was issued: Doesn't say.

Why you think we should lift the punishment for you: I wasn't alt abusing, lol I legit bought keys off of people and opened like 8 at once, 15 min later banned for alt abuse lmao. I don't alt abuse so that's why I think you should lift it.

Sky_da_Orchid

Orchid da Sky
Staff member
SeniorMod
Jan 1, 2017
New Zealand
Hey there.
It was me that applied your jail, the 12h one was while I was figuring out just how bad it was, which then had it upgraded to a 2d, which I believe was actually lower than I should have done.
To get to the root of the Alt abuse part. Do you have anyone else at home that plays minecraft on our server?

Sky_da_Orchid

Orchid da Sky
Staff member
SeniorMod
Jan 1, 2017
New Zealand
If you could provide proof of these player purchases that would help your case a lot as well, in game screenshots will work, you could go back through your logs to find any messages exchanged between you and the seller/s that would work.

Katastrophy

The PV Thanos
Staff member
Mod
Feb 13, 2018
Great Britain
twitter.com
To find logs from the server you need to find a directory like this:

C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ultimate-reallife-roleplay

You'll find one folder called logs and another for Screenshots.

HornSkuld

Jun 12, 2019
But regarding the 20+ accounts, or whatever I got a step-brother that lives with me and he also plays. Regarding that fact you can ask him about the 20 alts, not me.

HornSkuld

Jun 12, 2019
Todoroqi, & btw we are going on holidays for 1month today so sorry, can you keep this appeal open until then?

HornSkuld

Jun 12, 2019
Not long & much, honestly he just went on there since I told him about it and that's about it.