Helper format

IceyNinja22

Nov 29, 2019
I have read the terms above and understand the format. my Minecraft IGN is IceyNinja22 I'm in Oregon and my time zone is Pacific standard Time. I am fourteen, my interest's are Gaming, Sports, Events, and all around helping people in general. I have 12 days on pixelmon server three. I have a mic and I am always using it, I'm not afraid to talk to people older than me. I always have discord open even when im on a different game, and if I have to I will put the game I'm on pause and get on pixelmon to deal with the problem. No one has suggested that I become staff this is all on my own terms. I feel like I would benefit the community because I could help people while hosting events if needed. I've been playing pokemon since I was a little kid and know mostly everything about pokemon. Another reason is because I love this community as a whole and have never been mad at anyone. I have one goal as a helper and that is only to make this community closer because it would tear me apart to see this community fall, so I would love to help it build a stronger foundation. I am also a really good listener and could listen to problems and help solve them I don't have many friends on this server and would be willing to become friends with other staff members. Even when I'm not a helper I'm still helping people with the game. I feel as if I should get accepted because I have been wanting to be a helper ever since I joined and have been apart of this community. Another reason is because I am always on discord, I even have the app on my phone and will still be willing to help. I will always been on when possible because I usually don't have homework from school so I am usually on. I also understand that I'm giving up my role as a player and would be willing to do so just to make this community closer together. I have played through last server reset with a level 60 gengar, I now have a level 52 groudon and would be willing to give it up to help people on these servers. I am also teachable, so If I don't know much then I am willing to be taught and follow instructions. The last reason is I never get mad at people and don't think I ever will get mad at people on this server.

Reactions: PikaUsedIronTail

Gingie

Ginger Bread
Staff member
Admin
Oct 2, 2018
United Kingdom
myanimelist.net
Hey, Thank you for showing an interest in our available helper position. First off, you did use the correct format titles, but It's a little difficult to read as a block of text. Secondly, for answering the last three sections, you need at least 500 words in total but you have only 300, use counter to check the number of words you have. I recommend glancing at format and making adjustments where needed.

Thank you for applying and good luck!

Reactions: Loorix and Lazi

Gingie

Ginger Bread
Staff member
Admin
Oct 2, 2018
United Kingdom
myanimelist.net
Hey there, Thank you for showing an interest in applying for our staff position. Unfortunately, we are in need of active players and those who are able to help out in the best way they can. Also if you decide to apply again, please follow my above advice.
Denied.