helper application - zucked :)

Zucked

ghoul
Jun 4, 2019
California
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes I have :)

Minecraft IGN: Venkayl
Location and timezone: California , PDT
Age (age 14 minimum): 15 , 16 in October
Interests: Video Games , Baseball , Basketball , Music
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 6 Days
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Supae , Naes , Chesh_ , Dancoco
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I could benefit the community greatly if I was a helper. Already I do my best at being as positive as possible and being as helpful as I can. If I was a helper people could look to me to help them with their gaming experience which would benefit them and overall benefit the community. I often see players have questions or need help with things but either there is no staff on or the staff member is AFK/ busy. However, if I was a helper i could be one more staff member that could help these People. I am already a gym leader of multiple gyms and I use that position to help and teach people as much as I can but having helper would let me do that even more. As a helper I could also help staff with making events / new areas that would make the community’s gaming experience better. Recently I was in Oregon for a while and I couldn’t be on the server and every time someone asked for like 2 rare candies or just like something small but that would make a big difference I would just feel so bad because if I was on and at home I’d help them out in an instant. I believe that if I was helper I would have a big impact on the community for the better.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

As a helper I would benefit the community and help enforce rules in Pokeverse and make it a better place. You should accept me because as a helper because I see players asking about certain things like AFK machines or just other things that having a staff member telling them the basic guidelines to that certain thing would help them a lot and make their gameplay better. Being a helper means that I have a role in the Pokeverse community. I sometimes see people doing not so appropriate things or just being borderline not PG. I do my best to tell them to stop it but most times they don’t take me seriously as I am just another player. As a helper I could enforce the rules and help keep the server clean and fun. I am also a gym leader which proves that I have a sense of responsibility and leadership. I have made a couple mistakes in my time here but no one is perfect and I feel that I have built off those mistake and they have made me stronger and a better more positive player. I also am the Mythic rank which proves that I am dedicated to the server and I want to support it in as many ways as possible. You should accept me as a Helper because I would make the gameplay experience at Pokeverse better as a whole.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Pokeverse was created in 2015 by Shmeeb. Pokeverse is a server where it really is all about the players. I have been part of the Pokeverse community for almost 2 months now and I have a general understanding of how the server functions. A new player joins the server and instantly people welcome the player into the server and some even telling this new player if they have any questions feel free to msg them. Players that have certain positions display a message in chat when the return back to the server in which they get welcome back messages by a lot of people. Pokeverse has events that happen every so often and these events are very thoughtful and well-designed. These events are made by the wonderful staff of Pokeverse for the players enjoyment. Players can receive prizes based on how they do these events or the players can even get loot during these events. Players trade Pokémon with other players and can sell Pokémon for money on the GTS. Staff members can also host events every hour that people can play in and win event keys. There are 23 total badges and players can battle each gym to earn these badges. There is a voting system in which voting for the server gives players rewards and once a certain number of votes is reached there is a vote party in which every player receives a vote key, tokens, and a legendary spawns on one player.

Pokeverse is also very friendly and helpful to players that have questions and concerns. Players ask questions in the chat and staff answer these questions when they can to the best of their ability. What I like most about Pokeverse is that every staff member is very nice and does the best they can to help everyone but when the time comes to be strict and discipline if a player breaks a rule, they don’t hesitate to enforce the punishment necessary which I believe is necessary to run a server successfully. This community is one like I’ve never seen before and is much more welcoming and friendly than any other Minecraft server I’ve played and I would love to be a part of that. I have made a lot of friends in my time playing on the server and I really appreciate all of them and all of the staff for creating an environment in which I can have fun. Thank you for reading my helper application !!

ps i in Oregon and won’t be home till the 24th if anyone’s wondering why I’m not on