Helper Application - xXSupremeGuyXx

xXSupremeGuyXx

Jan 1, 2020
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes, sir!

Minecraft IGN: xXSupremeGuyXx

Location and timezone: Bulgaria / UTC +2

Age (age 14 minimum): 15 almost 16

Interests: Video games(Minecraft), card games(Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon), music, soccer, attending to events, helping others.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? : 1day, 6 hours and 55 mins.

Do you have a mic (yes/no): no but I can talk through my phone in discord.

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes, sir!

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): none :'(

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I am a very calm, talkative, thinking straight person. I don't get mad or angry in the game chat, and I love working on big projects. I'm good at working with other people and I enjoy helping others. I'll always be there if I'm needed. I haven't been a helper before but I want to try and I am ready to dedicate myself to the community and the people.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
Well as I said I'm good with others and I enjoy helping even if I don't get anything in return. I love being part of big projects. I won't get mad or shout at someone if they made a mistake of some sort. I love giving my all to something and dedicating myself to something like the server I enjoy your server like a lot, yes I don't have a lot of playtime but I DO plan to play as much as I can, I even bought a rank so I could enjoy the server more and me being a helper that's just one more reason for me to want to join everyday when I wake up and yes I don't have any experience being a helper but seeing the STAFF helping the players and hosting events for them and just making the server a better place for everyone just inspired me to try and be a part of this amazing thing called the staff.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

From what I've seen the server has staff members who watch over and help the new players. Every member of the staff has its job to do: the Mods help players and fix problems that they can and if they can't, Admins and senior mods deal with the more major problems of the server. Helpers are the ones who inspired me they should be called heroes because they help if someone needs something, they host events to have some variety in our gameplay and they act as chat helpers most of the time I know it is their job as helpers but it seems like they are doing it because they want to make us happy and not because they have to and they are doing an excellent job. The good thing about the server's staff is that they are always active and friendly to everyone. the server has a website where people can apply for jobs on the server as staff members like me right now and if there are any questions about the server its good that there is a website that everyone can go to look something up. The owner trusts his staff to keep the server clean and fun for everybody. I also know that every member of the staff is working hard to do the same. I know that to run a Minecraft server you need an economy and PokeVerse gets this part done right with the help of the staff watching over the economy to not go down. there are also the features that allow people to sell Pokemons and Items which also helps the economy to not crash (/gts and /um respectively).

About the history, I know that the server was created in 2015 from Shmeeb alongside 3 other servers and it all started small but it ended up in this big and beautiful community that we all know and love today. I am pretty new but I would love to learn more about the origins of the server

Thx for reading, have a nice day!💙

Last edited:

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hello and thank you very much for applying however your playtime is not high enough for staff standards as well as your maturity. Once your activity picks up and you feel like you can be mature enough feel free to reapply in the future! -denied