helper application - tazuwu/supremelordmonky

tazuwu

Jul 18, 2019
fl
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: supremelordmonky (used to be tazuwu)
Location and timezone: Florida (est)
Age (age 14 minimum): 15
Interests: Pokemon, sports (specifically football and basketball), and video games
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 17 days, 17 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes, but not used very often due to personal reasons (if you need a reason why, DM me)
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): supae, Naes, Zucked, amphychan, OfficialNightOwl

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I'm always active in chat and helping people whenever they need it. I interact with the community whenever I'm online, whether that be by answering a question, battling or just having a conversation with somebody. I try to help people to the best of my ability, and if I'm unable to I will at least point them in the right direction. Benefiting the community should be a staff members #1 priority throughout their time as a staff member, and if they cannot accomplish that then they aren't ready to be staff.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I believe you should accept me because of the impact I could have as a staff member. As I stated before, I am actively helping individuals throughout the community as much as I can. I would say compared to some other people my age I am one of the more mature ones out there, and I have a good way of handling crowds or people, that being to just stay calm and relaxed, and not be aggressive nor negative towards the other party to make sure everybody will be okay in the end.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
Pokeverse began as a server in 2015. There are 6 donator ranks that you are able to purchase, those being Challenger ($10), Champion ($25), Mythic ($50), Master ($90), Legendary ($150) and Pokemaster ($200). There are also 18 gyms on the server, each specializing in one of the 18 types. There are different level caps for the gyms, the lowest being 20 and the highest being 100. There is also an Elite 4 that you are able to battle after you have beaten all 18 gyms, like in Pokemon games. Then, after you defeat the Elite 4, you have a chance to battle the Champion. If you beat the Champion, you then are able to prestige and start over with the gyms. If you collect all of the gym badges, there are rewards that you can redeem in /gymrewards. You can also apply to be a leader of one of these gyms and earn rewards yourself using /gymleaderrewards. To support the server, you can vote and start a voting streak to also earn rewards on the server. There are two player to player markets, those being the GTS and the universal market. You can use money to buy pokemon or items from both of these markets, and they can be accessed using /gts or /um. There are also a handful of kits available to new players, such as the trainer kit and the pokeballs kit. In the trainer kit you are given a golden shovel, which will allow you to claim land to create a house or base for yourself. You are able to earn claim blocks by voting or opening crates. There are multiple warps that players can travel through to progress through their journey, such as /warp wilds, seeing all the warps to the gyms by doing /gyms and clicking on the respective gym badge. I personally have never managed nor been staff on a minecraft server before, but from my previous experiences of just playing on servers in general, staff members need to be calm and relaxed or else things could get out of hand for the other party. If you didn't remain to be calm during what could be a stressful situation, it can just lead to more problems. It's best to try and make everyone happy if there is a conflict, as you don't want them to have a negative experience on the server.

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hello and thanks for applying however we are rejecting your application for a few reasons. You resigned from gym leader saying you wouldn't be active anymore and as staff we need active players. Also you talking behind our backs (staff) and we do not need that on our staff team. When your behavior changes please feel free to re apply then. -Nyaa