Helioss's Application for Helper :3

RegigigasOp

Helpful Regigigas
Staff member
Mod
Sep 24, 2019
Australia
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes I agree to the following terms
Minecraft IGN: Heliosssss
Location and timezone:AEST: Australia
Age (age 14 minimum): 15
Interests:Card games(yu-gi-oh,cardfight vanguard,etc), Volleyball,Pokemon,Competitive play,Minecraft
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 25days 1 hour 45 mins
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Eddie_Nygma
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): Right now I’m helping people on the server whether I can mainly because I love to help people on the server as I want them to be able to enjoy the server as much as I did when I started back on the 13th of September. I can benefit the community as I’m currently in a timezone where most of the staff members are either sleeping or dealing with daily lives. With me as a helper, I will be able to allow the other staff members not to worry about having to come on just to keep the server checked. I’m also a very positive person and have almost never gotten mad in chat atm of writing this.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): As I said above I’m a very positive person and hardly get mad at the server so I will be able to make the right choices required at the time. I’m also very active in my time zone so there will likely be a helper on most of the time. I would love to make sure the community stays as it is rn and I will even offer my status to in order to keep the server as it was for me when I started so new players and current players can enjoy the server. But the main reason u should accept me is mainly that I’m very active and play for usually 6-8 hours per day and that will decrease the amount of time that staff isn’t on and my time zone is very beneficial for the server.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): From my knowledge, the server started in 2015 by Shmeeb as a very small server and that’s all I know about the history mainly cause I joined on the 13th of September so I’m fairly new. But what I do know is how the community works.
The community runs on trust and enjoyment and that has been that way for almost the whole time I been on this server the eco is mainly based on the players and that creates a fine eco in most cases and the server is also monitored by staff members for rule-breaking, Hacks, Exploits, Disrespect in chat, etc.

There are also resets so the eco can have a clean reset and allow players who are bored of the server due to them already having everything they want but still want to play. The staff members also host events so that people can still enjoy events such as parkour, air core, spleef, knockout, color, magic, etc. Drop parties are also hosted whenever donation goal is met which is usually monthly which items of different worth are dropped. All ages of people can play on this server and that’s one of the main reasons I joined the server as I love the wide range of players.

There are several ranks on the server from ranks from playing on the server to donator ranks and they all have their perks. But as for experience with being a staff member and how to manage a server, I don’t know anything about hosting a server at all since I just started playing Minecraft around the same time I started playing on this server. But I know that being a helper is a big responsibility as in order for the server to run as smooth as possible we have to be able to use calm choices for when the time comes

Thank you for reading this :3 Helioss

Reactions: Celebio