Hauntly31's Helper Application

Hauntly31

Staff member
Helper
Jul 21, 2020
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes, I have.
Minecraft IGN: Hauntly31
Location and timezone: New York, USA (EST)
Age (age 14 minimum): 13 (I was permitted by the admins of the servers to apply)
Interests: Video games, Basketball, Pokemon, and Boxing/Wrestling.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime, CURRENT MAP)? 27d 20h
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes, I do.
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? If yes discord tag? SeanB31-=[]Hauntly31[]=-#8185 (may change it soon)
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): JaceMTG
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): I could benefit the community by helping people with general questions in chat. I have a very wide knowledge of Pokemon and Pixelmon so I can help and answer almost any question they have. I will also be able to help people with non-server related issues on discord. I am always around on discord or Pokeverse so I can be there to help whenever it is needed. I have been playing pokemon competitively recently and I've learned a lot from some of the best people I know so I can even help people with team building or anything battle wise. As only a ChatHelper I don't have much of an ability to help players as much as I would like to so if I were to become a helper I can help out more people.
Have you been jailed or banned? If yes, why?: Nope, never been there.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): I have been playing on Pokeverse for a little over a year now and I have learned a lot and been through a lot. From all the times I have messed up I have grown better from it to make the server a better place and to become a better member of the community. I've been a ChatHelper for over a month now and I feel as I am ready to take on the role of helper and have grown enough for that role. The staff on this server is some great people and I am ready to take the next step to be like them and become apart of the team. As an Omni Leader and a ChatHelper, I enjoy what I do every day and that won't stop. The support I have gotten from the people on Pokeverse is what helped me become the person I am today. Since day one I have always wanted to give back to the server that has brought me so many good times and I continue to do that every day and I want to go further with it.

Please give us an essay on the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): I have a very wide knowledge of all the servers and I'm aware of all the rules. I know of the 6 servers Pokeverse, Pokedash, Pokelegends, Pokeclub, Pokezone Red, and Pokezone Blue. I know of the main rules such as do not gift another player anything over the worth of $100k a day, no swearing in global chat, English only in global chat, be respectful to others and be kind, no AFK Machines, no discussing punishments, no selling overpricing items on the GTS, no inappropriate items, signs, books, or mail. All servers must reset over an amount of time so people don't get bored and the economy of the pokemon and items on the server doesn't break. If a player breaks one of the rules it will result in a jail and if they continue to do so or do something else they will receive a ban. The player may buy an unban dependant on the situation or they can appeal on the Pokeverse Forums. However, I know the rules of the servers are different from each other so some of the things might not apply to other servers but it applies to Pokeverse. There are gyms on the servers that players can fight every hour. They can beat all the gyms a certain amount of times for fun and rewards. Players can also use the Battle Tower, quests, and events to keep themselves busy and enjoying their time on the server. Some players chose to hunt for the HA(Hidden Ability) variant of a pokemon for fun or their own reason. Flash hunts and regular Pokehunts are a thing that can be fun to do.
If you wish to donate to the server there is a shop that offers numerous things that you can buy. You can purchase Pokemon, Ranks, Money, Tokens, Pokeparties, Keys, Nickname Changes, and Kits. Mainly people buy one of the ranks such as Challenger, Champion, Mythic, Master, Legendary, Pokemaster. All these ranks give you their own perks but Pokemaster is the best one to get because it will give you all the perks from the prior ranks but it is still pricy. Mythic is probably the best rank to start with though because it's the rank that allows you to fly which is incredibly fun and useful. All the servers on Pixelmon+ have just recently updated to version 8.1.2 which adds more Galarian Pokemon, TRs/Galarian TMs, more Pokemon textures, and updated move sets. Overall, the whole Pixelmon+ community is great and I would love to spend more time in it and make it a better place for the rest of the players.

Thank you for reading my app! Also thank you to everyone who has helped me out during all of this and who pushed me to go for this. Sincerely, Hauntly :)