Gym Leader Application Jhatcher21

cddurso

May 30, 2020
1. Minecraft IGN: Jhatcher21
  1. Discord Username? cddurso#2213
  2. Location and timezone: Eastern Timezone
  3. Age: 16
  4. How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required)? 1d 10h
  5. Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes I have it on multiple devices.
  6. What gym are you applying for: Any gym you need me to be I dont have any specific just any slots you need filled.
  7. Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
  8. Aggron charizard and snorlax if you need specific ones send me a list Via discord and I will see what I can do.
  9. List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these): well I have charizard regular and can get him up gyrados Simipour, Greenninja, and Blissery (all listed are shiny) and others.
  10. Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): Well Im a good person really active and basically a fun guy and just wanting to help out in the server I can multitask and I can also be serious if needed.

I apperiate your time for reading this and I hope you do consider adding me too your fleet of gyms or decide to have me on a waiting list if needed to be if all roles are taken care of thank you and Have a nice day! :)

BoostedGear

Welsh Dragon
Staff member
Admin
Aug 6, 2019
Hello There, Thank You for applying for the Gym Leader position, however I do have to deny your app for multiple reasons, which I shall explain. First, your essay part of the application is under the minimum amount of 100 words. Second, your app isn't targeted towards any singular gym like its suppose to be. Third, parts of the app are missing, i.e. the IVS/EVS section while there is lacking the correct information. Fourth, from what it seems it looks like you want a role similar to that of Omni Leader, which does strongly recommend you to be a Gym Leader before applying, which is an entirely different application. I recommend you look at others Gym Apps for guidance as well as finding a specific gym you would like to be a Leader of. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on Discord.