Frost_101_#9199
Florida EDT
17 but my mic makes me sound 7 :(
2 days 22 hours and 20 minutes at time of creating this
Yes
Dragon
No
Dialga , Goodra, and Mega Altaria all level 100

I think you should chose me as a gym leader because I am active on weekends and play for also the whole day and I will help and answer questions people may have. I always read rules and I know how to follow them. I understand that other people may be better fit for this but I will help others to over come their weakness. If I beat a trainer in battle I will help them see what then need to work on if it is typing or moves sets. I may not be active a lot but when I am I stay active. I will try to help the server and try to destroy its peace and the way that it is fun to play on. I don't know if this is 100 words but this is what my soul is telling me to say and I just want a better place for people to play on when life is down. So if I become a gym leader then I will try my best to make the server better, happier, and stronger with people's Pokémon and their love for this server.

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 16, 2015
With what we have seen, we don't believe you are quite ready for the position yet, it will take time, but you can improve and change our opinions, work on your appearance on the server, and feel free to reapply in 14 days.

Denied
(14 Day Timer)

Status
Not open for further replies.