Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: grant1878
Location and timezone: Texas, USA. Central Time
Age (age 14 minimum): 17
Interests: Music, Band, Marching Band, Various Games
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 53 days 8 hours
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Sakaii_, Spitfire490, Naya_Zeta, Etholuke, EnderGian, Najera, Llazi, IHaveTheNickel, JaceMTG, Naes, 3_byte, ItzGamma, AmazonShark

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I could benefit the community in a multitude of ways. I have been a previous staff member twice from chelper to helper, and thus I am quite familiar with the staff world. During my time as staff, I have learned a lot of useful things, and I have retained said information extremely well, using my knowledge as not only a staff member but a general player to help as many people as possible in any way I can. I try and be as active as possible in chat, always answering as many questions and trying to help as many people as I can. I often get many people asking me questions, whether it be be helping people with trade evolutions or letting people know what gp blocks do. In addition to constantly helping the ever-growing player base, I also try and be as active as possible. I average an extreme amount of playtime daily, although I'm limited due to school. However, on breaks such as these last couple of weeks I average close to 10 hours daily. My sleep schedule is currently: I wake up in the morning/ at noon and I go to bed fairly late at night, 1-4am which just so happens to be when there is the least staff on. Not only am I very active, but I can also help benefit the community by providing a staff member that upholds the rules fairly when others cant. Due to staff with various time zones, there are some times in the day where staff aren't on and If accepted, I believe filling in these time slots is something I can accomplish. In addition, I have many IRL experiences that have helped me in to have many qualities that a staff member would fit, such as being calm and collected in almost all situations and learning to be very understanding and as helpful as possible. In addition, another way I benefit the community it by providing ideas in the discord. I am an extremely active member of the discord, and even more so the suggestions channel. Ive made countless suggestions with many of them being accepted, even accepted personally by Shmeeb himself (2 so far). I am always thinking of ways to make the server a better and more enjoyable place for all people and the suggestions channel in discord is where I accomplish such goals. I enjoy not only giving but also receiving feedback on anything in the suggestions channel and this is a trend that I would love to continue as a staff member for Pokeverse. This in addition in to my accomplishments is what makes me believe I can benefit the community. Ive punished many people and actively enforce the posted /rules , during my time as staff and apart from staff. This is a very good server Shmeeb takes ownership of, and I have loads of respect for him and his staff team. I would really like to see this server grow into something huge and I would love to be apart of the staff team and help the server accomplish this.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

One of the reasons I think I should be accepted is cause of my friendly and helpful attitude. No matter what I'm doing I always try and find out ways to better myself or others whether that be helping people learn about the server or just being friendly and giving various players a new friend they can talk with daily on the server. Not only am I a very friendly player on the server, but I am also fairly active on both the server and discord. An example of this is my numerous suggestions I've made in the discord channel with a decent amount actually being implemented into the server. I enjoy giving feedback and opinions on other players' suggestions, as well as recieveing feedback on my own and this is something I would love to continue as a staff member. I am also extremely active on the weekend, as I don't have school on these days and can be on 10+ hours a day. I am active on weekdays as well, but not nearly as much due to school. I am an extremely welcoming and friendly player and love to try new things and test our various new things such as new events and finding new bugs which I have done multiple times recently in the past. I am also an extremely trustworthy person and have gained the trust of a plethora of staff members and players alike and I think this is a good trait that staff members should have. This also greatly helps working with other players, and if accepted working with other players and staff members is something I look forward to. Another good trait I personally believe staff members should have is to be unbiased. I believe as a player and possible staff member I can be unbiased when needed and although I have had problems in the past with this, I am always trying to better my qualities and traits that would suit a staff member and I believe I have succeed in doing so. These are a few reasons why I think I should be accepted into the staff team.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Alright, so basically Qane_ aka Shmeeb made this server a while back. The server was created in the summer of 2015. Lots of servers have been yoinked and added and the most recent server that was added was Pokebrawl. There are a total of 5 servers: Pokebrawl, Pokeverse, Pokedash, Pokelegends, and Pokeclub. Each server has its own set of very helpful staff, from Chat helpers to Admins and ever Managers above that. Staff ranks get their own separate set of permissions to help accomplish their specific goals with chelpers being able to kick and mute while senior mods can ban. Occasionally we have resets whenever needed for a wide variety of reasons, typically because of economy. Our most recent reset, was just about a couple month ago. Players were allowed to carry over 3 pokes of their chosing and no more. However, there are times where the staff do a full reset and you are not allowed to take anything over. In addition to staff ranks, there are also 2 other types of ranks: Playtime ranks and donor ranks. The 2 types of playtime ranks are regular (12 hours of in-game play time) and veteran (12 days of in-game play time). The donor ranks are Challenger ($10 USD), Champion ($25), Mythic ($50), Master ($90), Legendary ($150), and Pokemaster ($200). The donor ranks increase with commands and privileges, with pokemaster being the most expensive, but also providing the most commands and items. Drop parties happen monthly (on average), when the donation goal on the server store is reached (100%). Drop parties are typically announced within a week after the donation goal is announced either on the forums or discord. Whenever someone joins the server it is announced in chat and they are greeted by many people (including myself) by saying "Welcome!". Similarly, whenever shinies or legend are caught, it announces in chat and many people say "gg" or some variant of that in chat. All the pixelmon servers are meant to be played by people of all ages, meaning it comes with rules to support this. Swear words are censored and rude comments are quickly shut down by staff. Staff deal with lots of stuff such as swearing/bypassing, xraying, abusing bugs, working on staff builds/projects and when a rule is broken, staff respond appropriately by jailing/muting/banning people based on the rule and the extent to which it was broken. I unfortunately have little to no experience of actually running a server, my only experience being owning one with a friend of mine many years back.

Thank you for reading^