flqmeyy's helper application

flqmeyy

Jan 9, 2020
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes.
Minecraft IGN: flqmeyy
Location and timezone: Hong Kong, GMT +8
Age (age 14 minimum): 15
Interests: Minecraft, Pokemon, Photography.
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 44 days, 10 hours.
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): quackerg123, Loorix, MrJxmes, MickleZPickle

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I believe that I can benefit this community as a helper by offering my knowledge and helpfulness to everyone. As i've played on this server for some time now, I'd say that I know a fair amount of the answers to the questions that beginning trainers may have, which allows me to provide help in chat to those in need. In addition, I am currently a chat helper on the server, which brings about proof that i have the experience and knowledge to help out when needed. Not only can I benefit the community by offering my help and support to players, but also provide suggestions that can help make this community a better place overall.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
In the past few months, I've spent countless hours on the server learning about all the different commands and functions there is through the friendly community that welcomed me in the first place. Now, i am able to do the same and help out new players in chat knowing that I was once in that position and needed help. Currently, I am an extremely active and helpful chat helper on the server that is quite well-known in the community. I also strongly believe that my connections and relationships with people on the server and my general helpfulness in chat enables me to be a good candidate for being a helper on the server and is hence why you should accept me.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
The server was created in the summer of 2015 by Shmeeb. Lots of servers have been added and removed since then and the most recent server that was added was Poke-brawl. There are a total of 5 servers, being: Poke-brawl, Poke-verse, Poke-dash, Poke-legend, and Pokec-lub. Each server has its own set of very helpful staff, from Chat helpers to Senior admins. Once in a while we have resets whenever needed for a wide variety of reasons, usually because of economy going out of control or the map itself being too old. In addition to staff ranks, there are also two other types of ranks: playtime ranks (non-donor ranks) and donor ranks. The two types of playtime ranks are the Regular rank (Awarded with 12 hours of in-game play time) and the Veteran rank (Awarded with 12 days of in-game play time). The donor ranks available on the store are Challenger ($10 USD), Champion ($25), Mythic ($50), Master ($90), Legendary ($150), and Poke-master ($200). Each having an increasing amount of perks and sets of commands that includes useful things like /fly and /shop. Drop parties happen monthly on average when the donation goal on the server store is reached. These give out free items and collectibles (drop party items) to players for free typically within a certain time period as a way of saying thanks to our players for supporting the server. Staff on the server deal with a lot of rule-breakers such as people who swear/bypass, x-ray, abuse bugs. They also work on staff builds/projects. When a rule is broken, staff respond appropriately and swiftly by issuing punishment to people based on the rule and the extent and severity to which it was broken. Regarding previous knowledge on running a Minecraft server, it is most unfortunate that i do not have any experience whatsoever.

Reactions: RegigigasOp