Fighting Type Gym Application

Reymark43

Aug 3, 2018
Minecraft IGN: Reymark43
Location and timezone: USA EST
Age (age 12 minimum): 15
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 3 days 10 hours and 15 minutes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes
What gym are you applying for (rock, water, electric, grass, poison, psychic, fire, ground): Fighting
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No.
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Mega Blaziken: 60 Lucario: 60 Pandora: 60
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): Now that this is my second application from being rejected because I needed to grow with the community I realized that Larinator was correct and gym leaders should not focus on their own things during battle. I believe you should accept me because I gotten to know more people and I am a lot more active now. I also got my priorities straight so I could be active and during a fight if they win or lose I shall give the challenger insight so they can always improve later on. I think everyone deservers a chance and a fair battle so I dedicated my battle career ( if I make it ) I would use battle rules if they need it not just all the time or not at all. I have been researching on the other gym leaders in the game such as Lar and Spit as I fought them several times and I have noticed when I lose they would say "gg" and I think that is very nice. Lar at the end of his battles when I lost he would explain what I need to improve on and he would say his pokemon have several weaknesses and I should exploit those. He helps a lot and I want to be like that so I would strive to be just like that. If I do that during my battles I also would be as independent instead of flatline copying. I would be kind and I usually am and I would help in any circumstance because I have very good people skills.

Reymark43

Aug 3, 2018
I would like to thank those who wished me luck if I don't pass this than no big deal I want to become a gym leader but if I get declined I understand and the reasonings that they declined would most likely be true so if I get accepted I would be over joyed and I would try my best to work hard as a gym leader. Again thank you to all who wished me luck.

Zeref

Author of Etherious
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2016
Central, US
Hello. Thank you for applying. You seemed to have gone a bit inactive. Are you at all still interested in being Gym Leader for the server? Please post here when you get the time to let me know. Thanks :)

Reymark43

Aug 3, 2018
Hello. Thank you for applying. You seemed to have gone a bit inactive. Are you at all still interested in being Gym Leader for the server? Please post here when you get the time to let me know. Thanks :)
Yes, I am sorry for being gone.

Zeref

Author of Etherious
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2016
Central, US
I'm sorry to say that you've gone inactive. Your gym application is being denied as there's no way to know for sure if you were able to save your gym team. If you return to the server and rebuild your team, or have saved your team for the recent reset, please feel free to reapply. Thanks :)