Fighting Gum Application :D

Pifessional

Sep 6, 2020
Minecraft IGN: Pifessional
Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Pi#8976
Location and timezone: Australia, timezone is AEST
Age (age 12 minimum): I am 17
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime - minimum 24 hours required)? 4 days 6 hours 28 minutes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? I am fairly active, and will always help people when required.
What gym are you applying for: Fighting
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Lucario lvl 40, Hawlucha lvl 40, infernape lvl 40
List your Pokemon's IVs/EVs (type /ivs and /evs in-game to check these): Lucario ivs: 89% 31/31/31/11/31/31 evs: 252 attack 252 speed 6 defence
Hawlucha ivs: 86% 31/31/31/5/31/31 evs: 252 attack 252 speed 6 defence
Infernape Ivs: 89% 31/31/31/11/31/31 evs: 252 attack 252 speed 6 defence
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): I believe the pokeverse team should choose me as fighting gym leader due to my ability in battling. I understand that ability in battle isn't the deciding factor when selecting players as gym leaders, however due to my confidence in it, I am able to provide a competitive and fun environment for the other players on the server. Althought using I am using an Uber pokemon in which I am not confident in, I would like to take thie opportunity to challenge myself, in becoming a better player, so I can in turn become more of a challenge for other players. Furthermore, the team in has the potential in being a very powerful gym team, of course ultimately it depends how well I play, and how well the challengers play. Of course I understand that being a gym leader isn't about winning or losing. Its being able to bring fun and joy to the rest of the server. I believe that is what a gym leader should do, and therefore I hope that the pokeverse team will give me the privilege of being the fighting gym leader. Thank you for reading.